Monday, June 11, 2012

Tokyo trip 2012 // Day 5 & 6


Okay, after MIA-ing for a few days I'm back to spam photos again :3 Spent the past few days editing photos & so glad that I'm almost done with editing the photos! YAYYYY~ /throws confetti/


Alright! Now, day 5 & 6 photos! Enjoy :)




DAY 5 // Tsukiji Fish Market > Asakusa Temple > Ghibli Museum

Woke up at 4am AGAIN to visit Tsukiji fish market!

 Saw AKB48 advert at the subway station!

So happy to see my dearest Yuko early in the morning :)




Reached there around 5 plus or 6? Everyone is pretty busy with their work haha




There were so many stalls selling sushi at the fish market, so we randomly went into one!




OUR FAVOURITE IKURA!!!


Best breakfast ever :D It's so very fresh!!!!




 Most expensive sashimi (I suppose?)

Otoro Sashimi! Just love this omgggg mega jizzzz


Mommy insist taking a photo outside the sushi stall. LOL



Minute Maid white grape + aloe vera drink!


Next stop was Asakusa Temple ~





 

 

Cherry Blossom trees :)

Pretty much? Hehe

 

I love such traditional Japanese architecture. I really think I should visit Kyoto somedays :)

 

WTF SO CUTE DOGGY PHOTOSHOOT XD
And the chihuahua face is so damn epic hahahahahaha!

Yogurt drink :3 my fav

 

Mommy INSIST buying this Japanese musk melon, yes... 6000yen (S$96) @_@
(But side note, yeah the melon slice is so yummeh it just melts in you mouth)

After the temple visit, we went back to our hotel to rest. Mad sleeepy gosh hahaha~ After taking a short nap, we continued our itinerary for day 5 :)

Next stop was... Ghibli Museum!!! :D :D :D Always hoping to visit this place when I was younger & now yay! I'm actually visiting it :D

It was quite troublesome to get the tickets! 'Cos it's not sold at the museum, so visitors got to purchase the tickets through the ticketing machine at Lawson. Thank god I managed to find a Lawson near our hotel =_= ~

 

 

Photography isn't allowed inside the museum :'( Sooooo I didn't take much photos! Meh.
Most of the photos are outdoor shots~

THE TOILET INSIDE THE MUSEUM IS SO CHIO PLEASE.
/don't care just take pic only hahaha/

Love the wallpaper! ^^

Official admission ticket/brochure of the museum :)
It can be used as a bookmark! So interesting!

Overview of the museum from the outside. Yep, it's pretty small, not very very big!


Everyone is taking photo with the robot statue!

I gotta join in the fun as well! HAHAHA :P

 

 

 

Went to chill at the museum cafe ~


 

Mixed berries sorbet!yummmz

 

Beautiful & quiet park filled with Sakura trees outside the museum :)

Bus stop outside the museum :)

This cute shuttle bus brought us back to Mitaka station ~

Along the streets of Mitaka

Sakura flavoured snacks from Muji ;D

Lunch at some Chinese restaurant inside the train station!

My loots from day 5! :D This year can wear yukata to natsu matsuri'12 ~ heehee

DAY 6 // Akihabara

Yeah, I just can't get enough of Akiba (>_<)/ I'm such an otaku! Hahaha

Had our lunch at the Italian restaurant near our hotel before heading to Akiba.

The lunch set was good & rather affordable! I forgot how much tho

My pesto pasta! <3

SUPER CHIO BRS POSTER! *___*

.... IN DA TOILET. LOL

 


WOOOTS! AKB48 Theater ~

Bought this AKB puccho! I got Yui's mini-pictorial book ~
(But le bear gave me her Yuko's one! YAY SANKYUUU :3)

Bought ALOT of instant noodles back in sg! Tmd it's mega expensive here -_- So yeah, since I'm already at Japan... JUST BUY ONLY LAH SO CHEAP WTH ($2-4?) HAHA!

I like the grape calpis sour! 'Cos it doesn't taste like alcohol at all lolololol :P

The hair dyes in Japan are so mega cheap please! I bought like 3 (but already used 1 in Japan) ~ The other 2 just keep for future use or just sell away hahaha!

Okay lah, overall still not bad for a cheap hair dye! Surprisingly it made my hair smoother wtf. And yes, the ash colour at the ends are quite chio right!!! But it lasts for like 1 week only, after that it would slowly fade off ;(

The $2 compressor bag from Daiso is sure useful!!!
Thank god baby gave me this

Day 6 shopping goods!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY I MANAGED TO GET BRS & KAITO LIMITED ED CHEERFUL JAPAN NENDROIDS <33333 /tears of joy/ I love them so much, I can't bear to open the boxes! HA!

Next post would probably be the last post of this Tokyo trip ~
Till then! :)

 



No comments: