Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tokyo trip 2012 // Day 3


DAY 3 // Tokyo JR Station Mall > Akihabara

Starbucks Sakura Macaron :) 
I just love sakura flavoured food! 'Cos it's only available during the sakura season~

 Had lunch at our hotel~

Bought this pretty cute beauty drink, but it tastes like... asdfghjkl /coughs/

Went all the way to Tokyo JR station underground mall just because I want to visit this shop!!! 

 OFFICIAL RILAKKUMA STORE OMG MEGA LOVE <3

 I want everything inside *___*


Mommmy~

I don't know why I look so tired x__x

After shopping, we took a train down to AKIHABARA! MAG'S PARADISE!!!! Can I just shift house & stay there forever? Hahaha AKB48 Official cafe & shop is just outside the JR station :)

The queue to the cafe is seriously... WOW.

Ate dinner at this sushi bar just outside the JR station.

ME LOVE IKURA SUSHI <3

Continued to explore to the Akiba town ~

OMG MEGA HUGE BANNER OF KUROYUKIHIME!!!!!  
tsk why didn't i know about her earlier pffft :'(


Akiba at night! It's really beautiful because of all the colourful lights :D

Finally found the Akiba Zone building! GSC Cafe here i come!!

Had dessert @ GSC cafe ~ It has soooo much more varieties of food compared to the Taiwan GSC cafe!

Miku & Luka! (>_<)/

Cafe design is exactly the same as Taiwan's~


I ordered Kaito's drink & Mom ordered Meiko's ;)

 Kaito cupcake!!! So cute, I can't bear to eat it (T__T)

Hahaha I bought the whole Kaito set! YEZZZ I LOVE KAITO~ Thanks to Kaname for cosplaying him till so cute muahaha There's even a free badge & coaster :D


Awwww~ Me likey!

Hatsune Miku; Cheerful Japan ver!

My favourite BRS! <33333

Human-sized Miku



YES. Desperately selling this at SGD$120!
Email me if you're interested k! zeroxylic@gmail.com

AKB48 ANIME *___* Yuko is so adorable please, I just loveeee her!!!

SHOPPING SPREEEEEE ON DAY 3 YO!

No comments: