Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tokyo trip 2012 // Day 7 (Part 1)




Decided to split 'Day 7' post into two parts because it would be a MEGA longgggg post if I try to squeeze all the photos here into a single post (>_<) and omg i think i only uploaded like 1/2 of all the photos here!
DAY 7 //Tokyo Disneyland! :)
Took a coach from Shinjuku bus terminal to Tokyo Disneyland!


Didn't managed to visit Tokyo tower throughout this whole trip, but thank goodness I managed to catch a glimpse of it when I was on the coach! :D



The journey took like 40mins to an hour I guess? I love long bus/coach rides

(BUT NOT LONG TILL 4 HOURS -__- THAT'S PLANE RIDE PLS)



Saw the super cute disney resort line! Mad excited! :)



Checked-in our luggage at the visitor's center & headed to Disneyland! YAY! :D





At the train platform!



Mega cute! The seats are sofa seats! Cool or what ;)



Hello Disneyland ~



For some weird reasons, I think Mickey looks freaky here.

It's even more freaky at night I swear


Queuing up to take photo with....



 POOH-SAN!!!!
I was the ONLY solo adult in the queue wtf. Majority of the people were carrying their kids, minority were couples & I was the only pathetic one -__-" Stood in the queue for an hour (or more) just to take photo with this poooooh! <3

Anyway, yeah I started liking Winnie the Pooh all because of this dude...




NAOOOO :) He just resembles pooh-san alot

Small eyes, cheery, mega cuteeee, loves food, alittle clumsy... heh!



Awwww <3



Finally! With pooh :)

*mom bought the pooh clip for me wtf damn act cute haha*



 Our hotel is just opposite Disneyland! So convenient ~



 Continued to explore the place!



If only I was a kid...






Beautiful flowers :)



Mom insist I should take a photo together with these flowers

/insert-awkward-smile/



 OMGGG MY FAVOURITE CINNAMON CHURROS <3 <3 <3





 



Everyone is trying to 'chop' a place to watch the parade...

YES, EVEN THE DUCKS 'CHOP' A PLACE UNDER THE UMBRELLA TOO


Time to play some rides!


 



Some kiddy boat-ride ~


 


 



This ride was pretty exciting! Queued for an hour as well, gawd.


Weeee~ Haunted Mansion!!!



Graveyard.


 



LOL YA FLOWERS AGAIN!

(sorry it's tooo beautiful i can't resist) *continues snapping*



 Alice in wonderland



Pooh's corner!



HAHAHA! Looks like something that would come out from Nao's mouth.



Bought some stuffs ;)

After leaving the shop, I realised my mom went elsewhere & I couldn't find her. Hence I decided to continue to explore the place alone. Haha!




And so I rmb my mom was telling me that this 'Space Mountain' ride was the MOST EXCITING & SCARIEST ride to her (she visited this place when she was 20+) It was some indoor roller-coasting thingy, so I took up the challenge by taking the ride alone...


-CHALLENGE ACCEPTED-


Anyway the ride was quite cool, not scary at all but well I would say it's interesting! It feels like you're flying through a galaxy of stars~



 Had my lunch at a cafe, Hotdog combo meal.

Sat there like a loner, looking at people walking past.



But at least the view was pretty awesome haha!



Very beautiful cherry blossom tree :)



Spotted Alice, Cinderella & Fairy godmother!



And uh, spotted my mom at the entrance as well.

LOL SHE COULD TOTALLY BLEND IN!



Was about time to check-in!



Aiyo! The xiao mei mei looks so cute in the princess costume XD



Mickey says 'Welcome!' ~ Hahaha



Official Disneyland Hotel









Donald duck!



And here's Goooofy!



Inside the hotel lobby



The view from our hotel room ~ not bad not bad!


And presenting to you the MEGA AWESOME ROOOM!!!



 Can I be sleeping beauty? 'Cos I can sleep on this bed like FOREVER! HAHA K JOKE.

But seriously the bed is damn comfy <3



Opened the bathroom door & saw the basin area. Inside this room, there is 2 other doors.



Left; Toilet



 Right; Shower


All seperated. Very good, me likey!



So nice ~~~ \(*___*)/





Some stuffs that I bought!





Mom randomly bought this Leopard Minnie headband for me,

I was like "Wah! Not bad ah, know my style already!"




Okay! Now, wait for part 2 :) More photos to come!!!


- - - - -

No comments: