Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November love.


How fast, it's November already! :)


This simply means... SUNDOWN FESTIVAL IS COMING!!!! :D WOOOOTS~ Can't wait to see and scream for ViViD & Jing! Yes, so gonna scream my lungs out at the mosh pit or smth hahahaha! Time to make some bling bling boards to hold *switches-to-fangirl-mode* And crap, I haven't go collect my tickets yet -_-

* * * * *


Anyway, I've been trying to lose weight recently. Me & my 'weight-loss battle' is like gonna be FOREVER, once you start it'll stick with you for life. Sometimes I'm quite sick of it already, I'm thinking of going for liposuction. But that would be another 2-3 years down the road lah, where to find the money yo -_-

Meanwhile for now...
I SHOULD JUST EAT LESSER/HEALTHIER & GYM MORE!!!! :(

After 1 week of hardcore gymming & diet-ing, I lost around 1kg+  
(hoping to lose more this week)

There are some food I've cooked at home for the past 3 days! Yes, I'm like bunking at home almost everyday, got to save money for tw trip next March ~ $_$


Tried cooking wholemeal pasta + pesto & it tastes yummmeh! :) Super filling as well, I can't believe I survived on 2 bowls of this for the entire day. ikr wtf seriously!~ High fibre food are my favourite as it keeps my stomach full most of the time!


Kuroyuki Beef Curry Udon - Definitely not healthier choice as compared to the one above -_- Hahaha! Cooked this for Ivan, so I must make sure it tastes good!!! ~ Idk why but I'll feel super happy whenever people praise me for my cooking HAHAHA :P

* * * * *

Oh yes, here are some photos from last week!

Field trip to Science Centre for New Media Installation ~ And no, I'm not a science student. It makes me feel like a kid again whenever I visit the Science Centre, because the place is FLOODED with pri/sec sch students in uniform!!!

"Kua simi kua?"




This place looks so sci-fi with some magical elements. 

LOL BRYAN WHATCHA DOIN'?

HAHAHA DAMN CUTE! IT'S REAL BTW, YES SERIOUSLY.

We've been sticking together like super glue from the start of Year3Sem2 till now.


Reminds me of Harry Potter LOL *raises wand up*

Chilled @ Macs! Cutey Ellen & Dhinesh :)

Best buddd & me :) & obviously I wasn't ready for the photo la tsk.

Here's a random photo that my faci took during last week's Interactive Entertainment class...


POKEMON TRAINERS. HAHAHA!

No comments: