Wednesday, November 16, 2011

カイジ2が大好きです!


YESSSSSA! Tatsuya Fujiwara came to Singapore last week to promote his new movie, "Kaiji 2"

In case you still don't know who he is...

Yes, Light from Death Note :)

 Totally fell in love with him after I watched Death Note!!! Hahaha <3 Anyway, I've watched the first Kaiji movie & IT WAS SOOOO AWESOME! >_< (watched it 2 times in the cinema somemore :p) So yeah, when I got to know that Kaiji 2 would be coming out soon, I was extremely sexcited excited! :D

K, back to the point.

Last Friday, I went NEX in the late afternoon to chop a place to see Tatsuya.



There wasn't much people there at first but slowly the crowd came. Quan reached & we decided to stand at the side~ Oh and I saw Yuen Mei there as well! Haha didn't know she like tatsuya also :D



All the media getting ready & I'm trying my best to siam from all the cameras -_-

And after waiting for so-damn-bloody-long Tatsuya finally came! *___* He was late for 1 hour & 30 mins, BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT ♥

Just love his facial features, super shuai can?! /melts & die/




His killer smile... ♥__♥

 Not many photos to share because most of them turned out to be blur D; So I took videos instead! Will upload it here once it's up on Youtube :)


Here are some photos I found on the net!

(credits: xin msn)

Try spotting me! HAHAHA *hint: first few rows* At first I was standing at the side of the stage but something epic happened and I managed to get to the front. Super lucky :D

(credits: xin msn)

I was totally stunned when I saw this photo :O HOW COME I DIDN'T NOTICE HE IS WEARING FLIP-FLOPS ON THAT DAY. HAHAHA

(credits: xin msn)

He even got a mini-fan stucked in his pocket. Super funny! Tatsuya probably finds Singapore weather too warm :/

A couple of photo that Quan took!



After the meet & greet session, both of us rushed down to Cathay for the Kaiji 2 gala premiere! :) Quan won tickets and I bought a ticket from him because I was super desperate to watch Kaiji 2 beforehand (& also meeting tatsuya -.-) ~

(credits: xin msn)

Ummm, I missed the red carpet tho :/ Can't be bothered to squeeze. Just went up to collect tickets and bought food. Bumped into Ian bro while queuing up to get our tickets! /acts like crazy fangirl/ HAHA SIAO LOL~ Then yeah, he came to disturb me as usual =x=


Before the movie started, Tatsuya came into the cinema for a short interview :)



Anyway, I find that 'Kaiji 2' isn't as emotional as the previous one (yes, i crieddddd like idk what) This one is alot more humorous!!! Fans of Kaiji should watch this, it's pretty epic I must say :D And yes, it's linked to the first movie ~

Quan & me ~

Yep, ohkay that's all :)
I think I'm going to watch Kaiji 2 again for the 2nd time.


No comments: