Wednesday, November 16, 2011

AFA 2011 (Day 3)


Continued from the previous post! :)

- Photos from day 3 of AFA 2011 -

Took a photo with Danny Choo inside the management room! :)


Went to find Ethan & Quanta during breaktime!

Went Ichiban Sushi for lunch with Sandra & Supei! 
They are really nice people :))

With Belleywong!

This is sooooo yummmeh :)


My soba set :)



Having a BIGGGG feast :p

Randomly saw Kaname-sama outside his holding room!!! *stunned*

He's cosplaying as Sanji from One Piece :)

Yep and I know that might be my one & only chance to take a photo with him. I went ahead & tried my luck, approached his manager/in-charge but she said Kaname is too tired, so cannot -_- So nvm, I just stood around at the side to take his photos for a few seconds (yes, like this I also happy lol!) Then when I was about to walk off, Kaname suddenly turned to me & the person said ok can take photo -____-"



YAY DAMN AWESOME! I FEEL SO BLESSED  >__< Now I have photos with 2 of my favourite cosplayers, Kaname & Kipi! :DDD /mission accomplished/

Hanged out with the Kitkat girls after work! :)
All the siao zhar bors, I like! Same kind~ HAHA

Went Marina Square's prize stage!

The elephant from Sentimental Circus is really cute :3

We should hang out soon :))

Toys that I've caught! :D And omg, my strand of hair is super last warning. I know.

*  *  *  *  *

Also, thanks to all the photographers who took our photos & uploaded it on facebook! :)















No comments: