Thursday, November 17, 2011

My STA sports kakis


I think the last time I actually played sports with my STA mates was during E35B times, which was like umm... MORE THAN A YEAR AGO -_- Okay, wait actually I didn't really play because it's soccer. Hahaha! But yeah, it's rather hard to find friends that are willing to sports with in school :(


"Whatcha want?"

The boys were damn epic.

Anyway yeah and recently, I found a few STA sport kakis! :)  
All from different classes, but still we can have fun together hehe~

First session - Badminton




HAHAHA MY FUCKING EPIC FACE!!!

 Me & twinnie! (@bryangohey) :D

 We can be really unglam at times, but heckz. Hahaha! :p

 Jump shot yo!

 All trying to bully Boon hahaha~

I seriously don't know what's with this pose either ~ 



Happygal_91 & Happyboi_92 HAHAHA!

Our ermmm... F4/FEIHUNHAI pose ~ LOL!


Blake, Lihui & Bryan doing some Korean pose or idunnowhat ~ 
I'M STILL STICKING TO MY ACT CUTE POSE *double twist* v^^v

Yay, this is nice :) Me likey!


So hmmm.... next week what sport uh? Bowling? Basketball? or GOLF? LOL K, JOKING.

No comments: