Monday, November 7, 2011

Angsty.



Ever since school started, my temper seems uncontrollable, unlike before.
Ever since school started, I'm having this emotional roller-coaster ride, like everyday.

Ever since school started, many things happened
.... unknowingly.

Le sigh, life.

*  *  *



Brought over some cupcakes for the boys during last week's FYP meeting ~ I was totally deceived by it's looks, 'cos it doesn't taste as nice as I expected :( bleh. But well, it's way too cute... what to do? *shrugs*

Anyway! I met up with Belle yesterday for costume fitting :)


It was a rather epic day, I must say. So firstly... she overslept like totally (this woman last warning leh hahahahaha), we cabbed down, got lost on the road (nb the taxi uncle just drove round & round like free), reached somewhere nearby our destination, got lost on the streets, met up with the person we're supposed to meet & having sozo's office closed (so 3 of us can't get it, gotta wait for an hour).

Hahaha aiyo, what a day! But quite happening lah >_< After that in the evening, I met up with my mommy for dinner! WHOOO~ I FINALLY GOT TO TASTE PARADISE DYNASTY XLB!!!! <3

It's damn awesome! :')

I AM GOING THERE FOR MORE XIAOLONGBAOS <33333

*  *  *  *

{MOVIES}

Here are some movies I've watched last week!

I'm not really a fan of comedy movies but our fyp client recently invited us to their company's appreciation dinner & movie screening, so yup, I got to watch Tower Heist with the rest of my fyp mates! :)

(Review: 3.5/5)
IT'S SO HILARIOUS & I SPENT 3/4 OF THE TIME LAUGHING. 
But honestly, the plot was really good. Me likey! (y)

(Review: 2.5/5)
I was thinking whether to watch or not to watch 'cos I heard good & bad reviews like everywhere. So being a horror-movie fan... aiya just watch la. The sound/effects was rather 'thrilling' & rather shocking. But the plot is seriously.... -___-" *speechless*

-NEED-TO-WATCH-THESE-MOVIES-

I just need to watch this, yes, NEED.


My reaction when I first saw this movie poster at Yishun MRT station, "OH MY GOD! KAIJI 2! TATSUYAAAAAAAA~~~~~<3" Wah cannot maintain man, was so goddamn excited hahahaha! I got even more excited when I learned that Tatsuya is coming to Singapore this Thursday to promote the movie. Don't care if I'm going alone for the meet & greet session, JUST GO ONLY!!! :D

Okay, this week is gonna be a really really busy week! So I guess I need to go MIA for awhile! Will be back with 932498234792 photos yo :)) hehehhee ~

Till then, xoxo <3

No comments: