Wednesday, November 16, 2011

AFA 2011 (Day 2)


WOOHOO~ AFA'11 WAS AWESOME :D
New experience & new friends!

It's a totally different experience from last year, because last year I'm there to look & chill around. But this time round is for work sake! But yeah, it's still fun as well hehe! I just have to go around the exhibition hall and ask people if they want to take photos & print it out for them using the Canon Selphy photo printer~

Alright! here are the photos that I took on day 2 of AFA 2011 :) Was working throughout the whole day, so I only managed to snap some photos after I knock off from work! Do enjoy :)

Seriously... 'people mountain people sea'.


Working with Belle ~

Looking abit shagged early in the morning D:

Transformed to Canon Selphy Girls~

Having fun at the Canon photo booth before we start work haha!

They used our photo as sample! Haha super cute :)

Yay~ With dearest Hellven! :))  
He's one tall rabbit hahaha!

I should have asked him to drag Jeff out as well, so I can take a photo that looks similar to last year's!


Hahaha! I like this photo alot! :D It's still placed at my bedside table even after a year! Then I was telling Belle "EH PLS~ 我沒有暗戀你的哥哥HOR!" HAHAHAHA~

Moe moe kyun ~

All the chibi butlers look damn cute, I wanna kidnap them all if I can. 


Major regret for missing the pre-order date for this nendoroid :(
It's sooooo cute!!!!

Hinami-cyan's favourite Ikaros! :)

Love Miku's hair here!

Vocaloids <3



NICONICO!

Love the plush!
Rather empty after 7pm ~

Happened to see all the butlers outside Atelier Royale while I was walking around, it's such a rare sight to see them all together.
Whooo~ AKB48 official shop booth ;)
Idk why but it reminds me of ahmummy & ahdaddy!

MIRAI!!!



Dannychoo's clone look so cool please!

Mirai, I secretly wished I have boobies like yours.

Bumped into Peiyee! :)

If only... I can steal this home. Hahaha I love Haruhi!!! <333

Came across this PSC booth! OMGGGG VIVID <3 Shin looks like he's high on drugs or something. Hahahaha ~ But still so handsome wth.





-End of day 2-

No comments: