Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yoyoyogurt! :)



Everyday is a busy day! Yes, that is why I hardly update my blog nowadays. Anyway, I don't think many people are reading it ;( So nevermind! Hahaha ~ And above is a recent pic of myself trying out my new pair of Dollywink lashes! :) Top lash: #02 - Sweet Girly // Bottom lash: #06 - Baby Cute

First time putting on the bottom lash, I hope I don't look weird or stupid. My classmates were staring into my eyes, saying that it looks kinda freaky & some people keep staring at me in school as if I'm some weirdo. Gosh~  it made me so panic D: K, maybe I'm just being paranoid. Zzzz~

Anyway, I'm currently having this diet plan (along my my 2 times per week gym session), really hope to lose some weight man!!!! I found a new healthy snack to share here ;)

This yogurt here is only 47 calories! :)
& its really yummmmy ~

Mad in love with yogurt (and frozen yogurt) <3 hehe


I think it's kinda good to substitute this with those fattening junk food type of snacks. Well it's quite cheap also! Cold Storage is currently having this offer 2 of this for only $1.95 ~ Bought alot back AHHAHAHA /SIBEH KIASU SINGAPOREAN/ :p 

Lastly,


HAHAHAHAHA THIS ONE CHIO-ER VERSION OF

(this)


*facepalm*

No comments: