Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Gatsby Bubble Hair Dye -Almond Ash- (review)


The last time I dyed my hair RED was about a month ago I guess? The colour at the bottom faded off really fast (like after 1 week or so), because of my previous bleached hair. Hence, my hair was two-toned since then & I find it reallyyyyyyy irritating ;( Was at Watson just now & I saw this new Gatsby bubble hair dye, so yup, decided to give it a try~ Aiya $11.90 only, just try lor.

(with flash)

(without flash) 
SEE MY TOP & BOTTOM COLOUR ;__; super ugly.

 (with flash)

(without flash)

Let's try, Almond Ash! Not expecting a super obvious colour, because I don't have super bleachedddd hair (it's only the bottom part of my hair) So yup, we'll see how much difference there would be at the end of this experiment.

Inside the box ~

Typical steps u people would know if you always DIY like me~

Shake it baby~

Left it on for around 45-50mins ~ 
Just in case it doesn't 'catch' the colour.

....
..............

..................................

It's A LITLLE ASHY, but on a happier note....
MY HAIR ENDS DOESN'T LOOK SO CONTRASTING NOW :D

(with flash)

(with flash)

(without flash)

(without flash)

Yeppp! As you can see, the ends are less gold-ish but it looks slightly ashy instead! I doubt it wouldn't last long anyway, 'cos I know it's temporary only! Even I go salon it would be the same, once you bleached your hair... IT WILL EVENTUALLY TURN TO GOLD. Well unless you dye jet-black or smth hahahahaha~


As for the top of my hair, the red has toned down alittle! It's better like this I guess? At least I don't have hair-like-this-colour ~

It looks even for now ^^ ~ YUP, FOR NOW ONLY HAHAA!

We'll see when it would fade off yeah? ;) hehe

Overall: Not bad not bad, $11.90 to tone down my hair colour & AT LEAST I CAN SEE A DIFFERENCE. Can, try! (Y) (the original price is $15 btw! Watsons having sale at $11.90 LOL)

* * * * *

OH YES ~ I'm super blessed! 

Have been searching high & low for these agnes b. iphone 3GS cover since 23984729429 months ago... agnes b. was having this promotion earlier on this year (i think in January), when you purchase $400 in a single receipt, you can get any one of these iphone cover for $20. The thing is... IT HAZ SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ON IT!!! <3333 So people started to sell these casing online, from $40-$60+ till it was sold out island wide.


And after 23984729429 months ~ Some kind soul emailed me & told me he's selling his second-hand iphone cover in mint condition (i posted in sgclub forum that i was looking for this). Met up with the person just now and gotten the casing from him...

I SWEAR IT'S AS GOOD AS NEW *___*
Maddddd Chioooooo ~

Yes, real swarovski super blingggg crystal!

Oh and you know what's the best part?
I bought it at $35 :)

I'm one lucky bitch. Heheh!

No comments: