Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I ♥ TW (part I)


Decided to blog about my Taiwan trip into two posts because I think I can't finish editing all the photos by today :( So please bear with me for awhile k! <3 Anyway, yes it'll be a long long post filled with photos & as little text as possible! I hate to read long chunky text too hahahaha ~

Let's start! :) 

{ SG -> TPE }




This is heaven? 

Downloaded 6 episodes of AKBingo! :D 
IT'S SUPER HILARIOUS OMGGG JUST LOVE THE GIRLS! <3

 Very proud of my juniors from BPGHS! 

Oh I saw my dear friend Ian Fang on the plane as well!



Welcome to Taiwan ~

( DAY 1 )

Dumped our bags at the hotel @ 西門 & walked to 西門町 for dinner!


Mega huge KFC wtf.


Tony Moly, SASA, The Face Shop... you name it, they got it.



Cheese potato! Very generous serving of cheese ~ (SGD3)

Yummy sausage with honey! (SGD1.50) tmd cheap!!!!

SAW THIS MEGA HUGE "FLYING GET" POSTER!!!!! O_O /excited-fangirl/ 
AKB48 + (secret person) = AKB49? HAHAHA JUST JOKING!

 I bet if Belley Wong is here, she'll spend all her money here! :p


It's goood! (better than the ones here in singapore) But I still think Krispy Kreme is the best of all donuts!!! :) Whatcha think?

Bought cup noodles to hotel for supper! (SGD2.50/pack)

I bought the legendary 一度贊 ~ But to my surprise it isn't 贊 at all! Probably because it's too oily & spicy >_< my stomach can't take it.

( DAY 2 )

阿宗面綫 for breakfast! Not bad, quite good! (SGD1.5-small bowl)

Went to AKB48 Official Shop! 
I prefer SG outlet more~

These dogs look like monsters...

LOOK AT HOW HUGE IT IS!







Taking MRT everyday! 

People there queue up nicely in a straight line, before boarding the train!


My bro is really tall. Hahaha!

Wanted to visit StayReal Cafe on it's official opening day, but it was raining quite heavily & there was a looong queue outside to get into the cafe :(

Look at the queue! D: Decided to visit the cafe another day instead~

Before that I went to the StayReal shop near the cafe to get all the tees for my fellow friends! :) THE SALES ASSISTANT IS SOOOOOO SHUAI!!! I don't even dare to look straight into his eyes ~ 他有一雙會放電的眼睛 *____*



ONE OF THE BEST MEAL OF MY TW TRIP! Fucking awesome curry rice! (the curry is separated) It cost about SGD12+, but still super worth the money ~People here are very generous with their food, unlike sg! Curry always give super little >:(

Black label 7-11? Haha!

Love the big bottled yakult drink there! :)
Went 誠品書店 to get some magazines~ 
It's like Kinokuniya, but alot more cooler!

Wow, there's actually an agnes b. cafe!!!

But hmmm... it looks very normal like a typical cafe -_-

Went to have some atas dessert :)


The fuity rose tea is super niceeeee! <3




Taipei 101 @ Night ~

The 颱風 is seriously last warning!



My sis-in-law & bro! 

Happy SR girl :D

Reached 士林! 

士林夜市 is like a mega big pasar malam + bugis street!


蠔煎!!!


If only the graphic on the T-shirt is nicer, I'll buy for Wenhao lor! Hahaha ~

WOOHOO! Randomly found this Rockcoco x StayReal shop in 士林!
People wear SR tees there like Giordano in SG, 'cos it's EVERYWHERE.




All the things I bought on Day 2! 
Fyi: Only half of the things here belongs to me ~ ;)

I TW (part II) - COMING SOON!!!


No comments: