Monday, October 17, 2011

Overdue, so?


Okay ~ Tryin' to keep my blog alive.

Here are some very random/overdue photos!
From the start of Oct till now :)


Ate 2 plates of this salmon sashimi together with Ivan. 
We just loveeeee the dinner buffet at Nihon Mura :)

Jolly just love to steal my plush toy.

See, it belongs to her now. Ptttttff ~

Met up with BFFs & had Pizzahut @ Thomson Plaza.
Super love this new cheesy pizza, damn awesome & sinful I swear.

Cheese sauce = :(
BBQ sauce = :)

OMG SINCE WHEN CALPIS MARSHMALLOW EXIST?!
I'm so gonna buy a pack for Malcolmoo if I see this again :)

It's stated "Pumpkin Cheese Cake" flavour, but it tastes like normal white milk chocolate.
AIYA BUT IT'S STILL NICE LA. JAPAN IMPORTED ONE LEH PLS. HAHA!

LOVE THE MEGA CUTE PACKAGING!!!! <3

Dinner with mommy at CHIJMES last week~
Yummy oysters! Cheesebaked & raw.

Ribeye steak is my forever love. Yes, although it's fattening but I'll still maintain and try to eat it once or twice a month. It's expensive anyway, I can't afford to eat it every now & then -_-


 My photoshop-less face (only edited the lighting)
I hate my big nose. zzzzz~

Dropped by *Scape to find one of the "Top 10 Sexist Celebrity Bad Boy", Ian Fang.
(i swear i miss ian+wenhao+jamal lame jokes in class & nb i think i liquify my nose too much hahahaha!)

Just took a couple photos with him, then now kenna labelled as fangirl liao!
Tsk, you all very last warning leh -___- Hahaha!

Not trying to show off my grades, but just thinking that it's a great start~
My target for this semester: Not to get any C (& below) for daily grades.

UT always screw me up for some weird reason. Urghhh~

No comments: