Saturday, October 8, 2011

I ♥ TW (part III)


Last post for Taiwan trip'11!

(DAY 4)

Good morning, Taipei.


All of my barang barang!

Fav ripped jeans from F21 ;)

Took MRT to 忠孝敦化 station ~

Lunch at StayReal cafe!!! :DDD


Super nice right!



Some of StayReal merchandises :)

Love the polkadot wallpaper please!

A very very chio menu ~


Super cozy here, especially on a rainy day :)



My bro ordered this sausage sandwich! Looks really nice :)
Super big portion as well!!!

I ordered Vanilla Ice-Cream Waffle (SGD8) *it's way too good!!!!* The 'flower-looking' waffle pieces are separated from each other, hence there isn't a need to cut at all! How cool is that :D Oh and they are very generous with their ice-cream hahaha~

Hot Chocolate is very typical, but not Hot MELON Chocolate! (SGD7.5)
Honestly, I think the iced one would taste even better, hot one is too sweet for me :/

Receipt also very nice wtf!

Can walk into the gallery to take photo!

After having lunch, walked over to the opposite street to do some last minute shopping at Stay Real :)

Then we realised all the shops there only open at 2pm D:

I LOVE THAT RED TOTE BAG! (But the sales guy told me it's OOS & display ones are not for sale) Meanwhile shall wait for it to re-stock & then buy!!!

After walking 100m, there's ANOTHER Stay Real shop! 
This 陳信宏先生 really 賺大錢 lor ~

If only I can bring home this mega huge poster!!! 






Went to walk walk & shop shop around till 2, then we went back to the stores again.

Chio-est changing room ever!!!! MUST CAMWHORE HAHAHA :D

There is even a sofa <3

Dinner at 西門町's Modern Toilet Restaurant before heading to the airport ~

That's a basin!

Cool uh?


Would love to have this toilet bowl at home! HAHAHA ~

Here goes my last dinner in Taiwan! :)

Super cute omg hahaha!  (SGD8-10) for this set meal + dessert if I didn't remember wrongly! The food is just so-so, but portion is sure big... so overall I think it's quite worth the price~


My bro's curry looks abit gross lah! HAHAHA But it tastes not bad :)

Sis's cheese pork cutlet! I think this tastes the best ~

The very-not-nice ice-cream!

On the bus back to 桃園機場 ~

HERE'S ALL THE STAYREAL GOODS I BOUGHT!!! :DDDD /happygirl91/

* * *

Till then Taiwan, I'll see you again March'12! (HOPEFULLY) :]


No comments: