Saturday, October 8, 2011

I ♥ TW (part II)


OMG YAY! Finally managed to edit all the photos last night!
Here you go! :)

(DAY 3)

Went to  阿毛石鍋燉飯 @ 西門町 for lunch! Guess what I saw :D

Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma >_<

Super cute restaurant interior!!!

Melon Soda ~

Steamed pesto rice with chicken! It tastes average only. 
A set meal like this costs about SGD8-10 ~








When they are bored.... hahahaha ~


Really? Hope Hotel? Hmmm, I'm having doubts.



Missed Faye's performance! I WAS LATE & I REALLY FELT LIKE STABBING MYSELF :(

Missssss my pretty Faye :'(

Isn't this the shop at Northpoint? HAHA


Toured around the museum ~




Hello Kitty Sweets for dinner :) It's soooo pink!



The chandelier is soooo pretty! There's even hello kitty hang up there ~




My Hello Kitty face kenna buang by lorry :(


Cute & yummy burger set! I ordered shrimp patty :)

Appetizer + Soup + Side dish + Main dish (Burger Set) + Dessert (Pudding) + Drink = NT450
IT'S ONLY SGD20 FOR THE WHOLE SET MEAL!!!! MAD CHEAP WTFWTFWTF ~

 3 of just ordered another Cake set to share!

The set comes with this free special drink as well!

Oh & another additional pudding! (That's why there is 4 puddings here)

 Went to explore the toilet ~




Toilet paper dispenser also so chio! (O_O)




If only I can bring home all these cakes!!! XD



So beautiful! :3


Look at the prices for these small cakes! 
NT100 = SGD4.40 - Very affordable right!!!


Swissroll only SGD3.90 ~ I'm craving for it now! HAHA



Cute illustrations at the MRT station :)


Very inspired to do something like this too!

See how strong is the wind!

FOUND CALPIS WATER AT 7-11! Motherfucking cheap also.
500ml bottle for SGD1.50 /cheapdiemeomgggg/


No comments: