Saturday, August 20, 2011

A very Japanese weekend!



Marching towards a very Japanese weekend :)
(oh that's me in my very-not-me outfit, nice not? haha!)

Fri - Nihon Mura
Sat - Natsu Matsuri
Sun - STGCC

Anyway....
IT'S SATURDAY ALREADY! 
OH YAY OH YAY! SUMMER FEST LATER ON!

Had Nihon Mura dinner buffet just now & ohmygah. Ate too so full, till both me & Lipui puked. HAHAHAH SERIOUSLY, JOKE MANZ -_-

Okay here are some photos of our yummeh food! <3 There's only afew, because after that I was busy eating. Don't have the time to take photos HAHAHA~ uber hungry ghost.

Mega salmon spam. I think we finished this plate in less than erm, 20 mins? 
ULTIMATE LOVE <3

ANOTHER FAV! IKURA SUSHI <3 :)
/droooooling/

Bacon & Asparagus! ;) Yummmehz~

OKAY END OF FOOD POST. 
HAHAHAHA

& NOW....

/START OF PHOTOSPAM/

7 years of friendship & going on ~~ <3

Soomin & me! :)

Lipui trying to act cute behind me! 
DOUBLE CUTE-NESS K HAHAHAHA *pukes*

The :O face! (oh yes, her eyes are naturally BIGGGG no liquify needed. crazy woman)

Nvm, I also can fight with her (eyes). 
-OPEN EYES BIGBIG-

M: *ATTTACKKKK*
L: WHAT-THE-HECK?!

Soomin, what's with your :O face again? 

Suddenly so gentle... (act one pls). HAHAHAHA :P

Pretty hair colour here :) Yup here only, not in real life. 

You can imagine me in short hair... urmmmm~




Love Shappo! :))


Trying some clothes ~


Bought this 2-piece top for only $25!!! 
CHEAP OR WHAT :DDD


No comments: