Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MAG'S 20TH :)


Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who remembered & made an effort to wish me a "Happy Birthday" through sms/facebook/twitter or whatsoever~ I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT! :)) Even if it's just the simple two words (happy bday) , it'd make me smile already :)) 

Being so thankful, I replied every single individual sincerely! It's not those 'Thanks :)' ctrl+c & ctrl+v type okay! I typed all out & there's like 200+ people in all! Hahaha spent more than an hour doing that man! Well, it was kinda fun & all worth it :D  'COZ IT MAKES ME FEEL SO BLESSED HAVING AWESOME FRIENDS.

Secondly, to those who made an attempt to celebrate my birthday with me :) It's the greatest joy, to have people (or should i say, close friends) celebrating birthdays with me. Thank you for all the plannings & such! Some dude even had nightmare planning my birthday. Hahaha awww~ Even a simple dinner would really be goood enough! I wouldn't ask for anything more, really.

Thank you & I love every one of you
Soomin
Lipui
Ivan
Bryan
Malcolm
Dhinesh
Blake  

OKAY! Shall let the photos do the talking now :)

Date: 5th August
Venue: Let's Sweets @ Bugis Junction
♥: SMLP

 Lipui is a happy girl! See pasta happy already!

Can't wait to try the カレーライス~

 My fav pizza there! Salmon with mentai sauce! >_<

 Imma glutton~


So many desserts to choose from!

Ciel: Bring some sweets to me, now.
Sebastian: Yes, my lord. (LOL)

Sebby found something nice....

No, not the ice-cream, but Airi-cyan! He decided to flirt with her. WELL, THEY LOOK LIKE A PERFECT MATCH ANYWAY <3 DEMON BUTLER + KAWAII MEIDO ~

Got caught by Ciel. -jang jang jang-
Ciel: YOU, COME HERE.

Kenna scolding still smile smile. Sebastian Sebastian~

Oh and Sebastian's cat ran up the cup, wanting to take a sip of the juice but...

... ended up drowning (this wasn't by purpose!!! damn joke i swear!!!)

'Cos the table moved or something & suddenly it dropped inside Lipui's drink! HAHAHAHA /LAUGHMYASSOFF/

Poor Neko-cyan~

Soomin's Noumi is really cute! :)

As well as Kuroneko! :D

Our Happy Family :)) So cute right?!


AHHH KORILAKKUMA! XD

YAY! Thank you Lipui for these presents! :) Love it!

& of course, not forgetting Soomin! :) 
Thanks for the dinner treat!!! :)

& THIS AS WELL -_- THANK YOU LORRRR!

There's a video of them screwing up my face, I shall upload it soon! *It's super super damnnnn funnnny*

 LOHLOHLOHLIPOP~

Can't resist crepes! <3 <3 <3

Bestie loves it as well! Hahaha :) We are suckers when it comes to crepes.

/hungryyy/

Eat again, eat again.

Our nendoroids, having some err... rituals eh? 

This is the only photo I have with all 3 of us inside, before we parted on that day! Abit cui :( but it's the only one! We forgot to take arghhhhh ~

After dinner, Lipui went home then both Soomin & me went to sing K @ Partyworld  :) JUZ LOVEEEEE TO SING K WITH HER!!!! Sang all the old songs that nobody would be willing to sing with us! And this idiot can't let me finish singing my "小情歌" , forever making me laugh :( TSK. Ended our whole ktv session with Mayday songs!!! THE ONES WITH SUPER EPIC MTVS LIKE WHAT... "OK啦", "轧车", "HoSee" & "别惹我" ~ Seriously can die laughing, goshzzz.

Really enjoyed my day! Thank you, my lovely girls :)
Hope to see you guys soon~

No comments: