Thursday, August 18, 2011

I give up.


I've always wanted to have a hairstyle like her...
But I always failed to keep my fringe, for some weird reasons.


(yup, tomomi itano from AKB48) 

VERY CHIO RIGHT! But i think only people who got a very small oval & sharp face suits this hairstyle! (I got a big & sharp face btw. Fucking weird combi, I know) Another thing is, when my fringe pass a certain length, I'll start to rant & rant & rant non-stop. END UP, CUT. 

EVERYTIME ONE. 
so pekchek pls

So yeah, after thinking for a couple of days. I decided not to keep my long fringe anymore, although I'm already half-way there but fuck, my face looks rounder somewhat. Ugh. 

So yes, here I am, back to square one :)




I was trying to curl my friggin' hair but it ends up like cui shit! I need to do treatment soon :(


Okay, one last super act-kawaii pose! HAHAHAHA

There's so much things waiting for me to do, especially for this weekend! :)) Friday - meeting BFFs for dinner (time to spam sashimi!), Saturday - Natsu Matsuri (finally i get to go!!!) & Sunday - STGCC (WTF I GET TO SEE KIPI! FUCKING EXCITEDDDDD MY COSPLAY GODDESS <333)

MY FUN-FILLED WEEKENDS :)

No comments: