Monday, August 1, 2011

STA/CCC Academic Award Ceremony 2011


Attended STA & CCC joint AAC 2011 earlier on this week. 

 The whole event was rather boring, go up stage to receive award and then go home. Like okayyyyy. Haha but the good thing is that I managed to meet up with my peers after sooooo long & also got know more people through this :)

I was awarded with this...

Hahaha! Design Studio - My favourite module :) Guess all the time that I was burning midnight oil in the past was worth it! :) I even made a 'Thank You' card for Juraimi, without his guidance, I wouldn't perform that well in DS.

Chilling outside LR-W4 with the fellow award winners before the ceremony starts.

And also inside the LR. Hahaha! My mom said we were damn noisy.
WELL, WHAT'S NEW? HAHA

 Walao my face like a fat. Hahaha! 
(Push the blame to camera angle /coughs/)

The happy people! Fizz & Nesh! :D
Machiam class photo! HAHAHA!

Blake's bag is there but he is nowhere to be seen.
Presenting to u my FYP teammates! All so handsome & dashing yeah. HA!
But there's a cute one who is not present :(

Handsome charming boy wants to take photo with me, how can i say no right? ;) HAHAHA

Mommy came as well :) Thanks for coming!!!

Blake looks as if he's my brother here. Hahahaaa~

I think we should start working on our FYP soon, half of the year is gone. 
SHEEEESH~

Okay that's all! Thanks to Cheng for some of the photos :)

No comments: