Friday, August 5, 2011

1 more day.



1 more day to... T W E N T Y.
I feel old now, okay, slightly older :(

My mom sponsored me some money to get a new digital camera! Well, I was supposed to choose either the Gucci tote bag that I've liked for quite sometime OR a digital camera as my birthday present. She insisted that I should get the bag because it looks nice on me, but instead I chose the camera. In the end, she told me "I'm only gonna sponsor you $xxx okay". SO FUNNY LAH THIS MOTHER OF MINE! Very willing to buy me a $620+ bag & not willing to pay full price for my $599 camera -___- *I forked out my whole September allowance the pay the other half lor! POORGIRL_91 NOW*  

Ah whatever.
NEED > WANT

Getting what I need is more important I guess? Without a new digital cam, I don't have the motivation to blog. Taking photos with my iphone sucks, oh especially with a 3GS. Goodness, 連我自己都看不下去!So yeap, spend quite some time deciding on which camera should I get... Canon S95 or Lumix LX5 ~ Reviews are good for both! But after getting feedbacks from my friends, I decided to get the S95 :) 

OH & I LOVE IT :) no regrets 
Here are some shots taken from my S95! It's goood!



Last warning face leh you!!! EVERYTIME!!!

My babies :) I love them!

Especially BRS :) Love her so much!


Bought a new nendoroid last night & I collected it just now earlier on! She's... Airi from Queen's Blade! >_< No, I didn't watch the anime. Decided to adopt (buy) her home mainly because of her bright red long hair & her super kawaii meido costume!!! OMG SO CUTE WITH A WEAPON SOMEMORE :3 How to not love her?!

Trying effects from my cam, these two are my favourite effects!

Nostalgic (Makes your photo look old)

& Colour Accent (Pick only the colour you want)

It's damn fun meddling around with the effects :)

Airi-cyan looks so sweet here! 



I did something to her...

/upskirt shot/ + her facial expression looks damn wrong HAHA!

Angsty Airi: WHYYYYYY?!?!?!

Still feeling rather pissed I think.

Angsty Airi: 老天啊!!!為什麼?!?!

"If you do again, I'LL KILL YOU!!!" 
*vooooom! ~PURPLE FLAMES~* /drama/ HAHAHA


Hahaha okay, I know my storyline is a little lame -_-
But she's really cute right? :)

Gonna bring her out tomorrow! Hope Soomin would bring her babies out too so they can camwhore together or smth! HAHAHA Alright, can't wait to see my bitches later on ~ WOOHOO :D

Shall head to bed naoooo! 
OYASUMI~

No comments: