Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ViViD colours.



Honestly speaking, I still can't accept the fact that ViViD would be coming to Singapore.
It's not a dream yes, it's not a dream...

VIVID IS REALLY COMING TO SG!!!! \(T__T)/

I was still doing work in the office, then I saw twitter updates from my fellow friends that ViViD would be attending this year's Sundown Festival! I WENT LIKE... "ZOMG WTF ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDIN' ME?! VIVID IS COMING? I CAN SEE KO-KI LIVE IN SINGAPORE? WTF?!"

So happy till I feel like tearing, seriously. but i can't lah! If I'm at home or in school I'll probably scream like some mad woman HAHA! :DDD /happpygirl1991~ Soomin & me was still talking to msn, remembering the times ViViD came to our ameblo blog & peta-ed us every now & then. Someone still go Soomin's blog like everyday lor... *ehem* HAHAHA CUTE BOYS <3

Finally there's something to look forward to;
Can't wait for November to come :)

No comments: