Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Not weird, just healthier choice.


Looks like I'd still prefer to stick to my old diet...
You might think that it looks disgusting but, I don't blame you.

'Cos almost everyone would give me that "WTF" face whenever they have lunch with me (yes, even my mom). And, I'm so used to it already. I think only Soomin understands how delicious this meal is :)

(Friday)
The person behind me got that super last warning face can?! HAHAHA

(Saturday)
My lunch after gym! Exactly the same!

(Sunday)
Self cooked lunch at home! Added boiled chicken breast meat :)

AND YEAH I'M STILL NOT SICK OF IT, CRAVING FOR IT TMR LOR. HAHAHAHA WTF I MUST BE CRAZY. And nah, that's only my lunch, I'll still have my breakfast as usual! (Skipping breakfast isn't healthy at all!)

Recently bought this cereal called "Kashi - Good Friends" :) It consist whole gain flakes, bran twigs, and granola! (I think one of the lowest calories cereal, other than Kellogg's Special K ) VERY NICE BUT EXPENSIVE, TMD. $9+ a pack at Cold Storage. Thank god it's nice, if not I'll  sure go ranting like #*(&@@^#$&*@^ !!!

Anyway, I finally have the time to do some body toning! Did so much cardio exercises until my legs turn wobbly /staminadropsdie BUT I STILL FEEL HAPPY LA, AT LEAST CAN EXERCISE. BURN SOME CALORIES.

Yesterday was a Labour day, I went out with my dearest mommy :) Received part of my pay and decided to treat her a meal. She requested for AOBA Ramen, so yup we headed to ION for some yummy ramen :)

Shio Seafood Ramen :)  
OMG I KNOW IT'S SINFUL, BUT I DON'T CARE AS LONG AS IT'S JAP FOOD. HAHAHA JUST EAT. oh yes i'm so bias, ikr.

After lunch, went for a major shopping spree with mom. Nope, I didn't get anything. NOT EVEN CLOTHES FROM MY FAV F21. See how determined I am to save money ;) Muahahaha JOKE. Okay, I'm lying. It's because there isn't much new stocks... I didn't see anything I wanted & so I didn't buy anything. Yes, end of story.


Mom got this Biotherm facial cleanser for me. I hope my skin can glow & become chio chio after using it lah hor. HAHAHA YA RIGHT, I WISH.

Ohhhhkay. I'm like having a horrible time rubbing my nose here it feels like it's gonna drop off anytime lol. I think it's because of my room temperature that caused my Runny nose, blah.

 It feels like North Pole right now -_- brrrrr~
Good nightszx.

No comments: