Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Trying to keep this space alive.



I've been MIA-ing for quite sometime already...
IT'S TIME TO BLOG. 
If not this place would be soooo dead :/

 10 May 2011


Went for this event managed by my company, it's like an eye-wear media presentation kinda thing. So all of us went down to help out :) I got to reach ION at 8AM, which was like omgwtfzomgbbq (T__T) Nevertheless, I still managed to reach on time ;)

It was raining heavily in the morning, hence I used this effect.

Yeah, that's one of the view from ION Sky (level 55/56) Pretty cool, but then again, nothing much to see. Singapore buildings & architectures look pretty much the same anyways.

Cute quotes on the window panels! :)

Not only quotes, but also information regarding about the different kind of clouds that are floating by in the sky! :D

Yeah, they provide you with directions as well! Which direction to look at if you wanna see the sunset~

Or where to see places like Bukit Timah Hill, Johor, Newton, Scotts Road... etc.

This is how ION Sky looks like! (okay it's just a very posh/atas place to view the whoel of Orchard Road lah)



Okay the eye-wear panels are there because of the event, without the panels it'll look rather spacious! Kinda like the place & the toilet also very nice. HAHAHA! SERIOUS. The entrance fee to ION Sky is $16/Adult ~ Honestly, I wouldn't pay that amount just to go up there. Thank god my company have got an event at this venue, SO FOC YAY :D

Me & my dearest partner NattyNatalie! :)

Anyway, my job for that day was to stand there, smile, shake hand, intro myself & lead the guest(s) up to the presentation area. All the media people (editors, writers, stylists...etc) looks damn cool please.

After the event, we went to Marmalade Pantry for lunch! ;) 


Almost of them ordered this "Crabmeat Pasta", I was like "WOAH, GOT SO NICE ANOT?!" So I tried as well! Still expecting to see those NTUC crabmeat (the pink processed ones), but it turned out to be REAL crabmeat. Chey, no wonder it's $22. BUT DEFINITELY WORTH EATING, IT'S SO YUMMY :P

* * *

It's Vesak Day, supposedly had a date with my mom but she ended up putting me aeroplane (direct translation), tsk -.- So I asked boyf if he wanna come and find me & yeah, he's more than willing to. HAHAHAH I THINK.

Decided to prepare dinner for him, I know like it's damn random. 'Cos I was thinking... I still had 2 more Hanjuku Eggs from yesterday *I'll show a simple tutorial in the next post!!!*, initially wanted to share with my mom but since she can't make it, so I shall leave it for my boyf. But I don't wanna eat those eggs with cheapo Maggi noodles, like it doesn't blend at all lah -_- (I spend one whole fucking day soaking it in soy sauce leh!)

SO... I went all the way to the Isetan Supermaket @ Orchard just to get 2 packets of these, some pork belly & seaweed :)

TADAHHHH! MY FAV JAP INSTANT NOODLES! It's like friggin' nice, unlike all the local/common instant noodles you see in supermarket. The soup is so damn awesome please *drooools* ~ Btw, it's $2.65 per pack! Quite affordable, you should try~ cfm no regrets :)

End product! :) See I can cook, I can be a good wife!
ANYONE WANNA MARRY ME? HAHAHHA
WTF, THICK-SKIN. K I'M JUST JOKING LOL~~

黒雪の豚肉ラーメン
(kuroyuki's pork belly ramen)
ONLY AVAILABLE @ 黒雪屋!!!

* 黒雪屋 = KUROYUKI YA* HAHAHAHA
-INSIDE JOKE-

* * *

Alright, I shall update my blog soon ;)

GOOD NIGHT, LOVELY PEEPS!
(ahahaha~ i know my act cute face is damn fail) 

Oh please do me a favour before you leave!!!
Help me click on my nuffnang ads! Thank you so much :)

No comments: