Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Short update ;)


I know I don't look tired here...
BUT I'M INDEED VERY TIRED TODAY!!! :'(

Woke up at 6am, because I need to report to my event venue at 8.
6AM. OMG REMINDS ME OF DRAWING CLASS! -.- *horrrrrror*


I will blog write another blog post regarding about the event :)
Nothing much, just some pictures to share. Haha~

Always very nice to have a cup of Starbucks on a cold rainy day ;)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Was so bored just now....
This is so not my style of killing time, i know right -_-

I look like some fucktard. AHAHAHA!

WTH LOL. FLAT VERSION OF SAGA'S NOSE.

Alright, here's a ♥ for you! 
For dropping by & reading this boring/so-not-interesting life of mine.

K la, k la ~
Enough of my nonsense.

BYEEEEEZ ~ ;)

what i need now is just determination & perseverance. 
not gonna lose to temptation anymore.
i can & i will do it.

No comments: