Sunday, May 8, 2011

NEW髪のカラー


Don't believe what you see, because...
I STILL HAVE LONG HAIR LA. HAHAHA :D
(but actually short hair looks quite fresh on me, ummm i may consider. but again, i wouldn't bear to cut it!)


Actually it's also not very long -_- Anyways, I LIKE MY NEW HAIR COLOUR YAY! Orange ftw :D No more ugly black roots!!! and and love my new romper from F21 :) So springgggg~ hahahaha wth


Went Artica@FEP to do hair with 2 of my bitches <3


Lipui cut her hair too! Pretty pretty now :D

Went Ion for lunch :))
Soomin did rebonding! She got super chio hair now :)
I feel so blessed to have them around <3

* * *
 OHHHH YES!
HAPPY MTHERS' DAY! 

Okay, that's the most recent picture I have with my mommy :)
 (mom wasn't prepared & the photographer snapped this already, so it looks rather fail PLUS MY SHITTY HAIR OMG... -_-)

She's so awesome! Instead of me treating her for a meal, she actually brought me out to town today :) Went for lunch @ Cedele, shopping all over town & pedicure♥ Initially wanted to buy her a cover for her new iPad2, but she bought it already -.- tskkkkk. Anyway! I feel so blessed, gonna take her out for a more atas treat after I get my pay for this month :) ILY, MOM.


Alright, it's the start of week 8 tomorrow!
(half-way through, another 8 more weeks to go! jiayoujiayoujiayou)

& baby, i miss you.

No comments: