Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sick, so sick.


I've been sick for the past 1 week. Okay corrections, maybe 2 weeks. I don't know what's wrong with my body recently :( Fever going on & off, blocked nose, sorethroat and coughing like wtf every now and then >:( So I went to the doctor AGAIN, and he told me if there's rashes appearing or fever for another 3 days. I must go back on Saturday to do a blood test. Chao chee bong, just pray hard that I wouldn't be that suay lor.

I think I should just rest at home again today, gotta make use of my 2 days mc to rest. Last week I only used a day, wasted. Doctor advised me not to do sports for at least a week, which means I can't do training :( But I'll still go the stadium to watch, I'm already missed out on quite alot of things already. Can't afford to miss anymore.


Anyway, this week is packed with field trips. Asian Civilization Museum, Singapore Art Museum &  yesterday, Peranakan Museum. But I gave the Peranakan Museum field trip a missed tho. Honestly, I don't like field trips!! 'Cos must chiong annoying reports & essays. Yucks, I'd rather stay in class use laptop and do ppt! >:(

Anyway, here are some photos we took at SAM :)

Surrounded by Daisies! 

Inside the Enchanted Forest. Bryan listening to stories lol!

Dhinesh meditating under a tree :P haha

Did these for our dearest EOF faci, Laurent :D

Floribots.

These two looks like some kids. Hahaha :)

Bryan messing up the tiles.

Dhinesh can't seem to sort it out. *Passerby came to help!*

Uber candid shot. Unglam ttm :( 
I'm not even ready lor!!

Hey budddddy! :D

It's gonna be week 10 soon and only 5 more weeks to the end of the semester :( I love my class, I don't want to part with E35B. How? how? how? TELL ME HOW? :(

From R to the E to the X to the A to the Z

That day we went for some YOG/Team Singapore event at Novena. 


We even wore the Team Singapore supporter tee. So cool :) Did the "Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah" cheer with the Team Singapore Table-tennis players. Haha so retarded but yet fun! :D

Then the next day, Rexaz got another YOG roadshow performance at Toa Payoh.

Rexaz is awesome :D :D :D

Us, the juniors did the "Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah" cheer again! :P

-photo credits: rexaz cheerleading

Gosh. Going to have phobia of the song soon! Haha but neverminddddd it's okay, just because JJ sang it. SO I WOULDN'T COMPLAIN AT ALL. HAHAHAA! :D

K, I think I should go rest now. Good night, earthlings :)

* * *

Baby is back in Singapore already! Omfg, I so miss that silllyboy of mine ^^

No comments: