Sunday, July 18, 2010

Genesis.

FYI
*PHOTO SPAM AHEAD OF YOU*

"F.I.R It's My Live 創。世紀" concert was good, very very good :) Indeed, a very memorable night. I missed all the screaming and the jumping. I forgot when was the last time I got so high :D And the kind of 'high' I felt is totally different from other concerts like Mayday. Mayday's concert is high mainly because of them, their music and all the audiences. 

But F.I.R concert is somewhat different, maybe there's just this special bond between them and us. MY-FIR, don't you think so??? Hahaha.

Before the concert started :)

As usual :) Us & our LED board! Hahaha

Faye looks so gothic & mystical!

My Mr. Handsome :)

I just realised there's feathers hanging on the keyboard!!!
SLOW OR WHAT?!

Keyboard & guitar solo!!!


Then it comes the solo part, first to perform was our sweet princess :) The whole stadium went silent & was mesmerized by her angelic vocals.
Faye - Wind.

 My favourite shot out of my 32984732 photos :)



She looks like an Angel :)

Next, my rocker boy... 

Real - Fire

RED, SO BLOODY RED.

Looking as cool as ever.


Fierce ah. Hahaha! :P

I like the contrast here :)

Singing "妥協" ~

Lastly, not forgetting our favourite LAOSHI!
Ian - Water

Laoshi sang "藍天", the song he wrote for A*mei.

Laoshi's singing damn good okay! Don't play play. 不怪是老師!

Pretty Faye :)

Exactly the same smile he showed me, 5 years ago.

New guitar again, rich guy.
But this red one is the sexiest :D
She always give us the warmest smile :)


WALAO DAMN SHUAI :DDDD

Featuring special guest - Stefanie Sun!

Sweet!


I liked this segment alot! :) 

Awesome combination here :)
Just lack of Mayday, if not it would be "FIRST DAY"!!!

FIR in casual wear ~

 LOL ~ Qin's polka-dot pants!

*ENCOREEE*

- after that my cam died on me D: -
After the concert! MY-FIR FAMILY <3
Booked 2 maxi-s and chased down to 新海山 restaurant, 'cos they having their 慶功宴 there. (ZOMG 2 MAXI-S FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!) FIR came down to take group photos with us :) So nice of them! I shall wait for them to upload the photos online, then I'll post here ~ After that they went back upstairs and we stayed at the ground floor for dinner.

Before we even started picking the dishes, their 宣傳 came down and said that Faye wants to treat us dinner. Initially I thought she's just kidding with us or something. But god knows, she took the whole menu and went upstairs. So all of us were like " ERRRR OKAYYYY @_@ *stunned* "

2 Tables, 2 sets of a 5-course meal.
The black pepper crab was goooood!!! (Y)

FAYE, THANK YOU FOR THE DINNER!!! (>__<)
I still can't believe my all-time fav band actually treated me dinner, zomgwtf?!

The next day, we went to 送機 early in the morning ~ I remember qin was walking beside me pushing his luggage. So mk was like "Eh go talk to him leh." Then I randomly turned to him and said a very -.- question "沁!昨晚睡得好嗎?" *FAINTSSSS* Out of the sooo many questions why would I think of such a retarded one -stabs myself-

Anyway, before they left, Laoshi requested to take a 大合照! :DDD

Bad lighting. But nvm, I STILL LOVE IT!!! :))

After that, we waited till afternoon to send Faye's sister off as she is taking the later flight with all the 工作人員~ I super love her :) She's damn cute lah omg, forever giggling one leh hahaha! 哈密瓜姐,我們超愛你的啦 :) Too bad we can't upload the photos we took with her, if not she'll kill us. HAHA! LOW PROFILE TTM!!!

Hope they'll come back really soon :)
'Cos I'm waiting!!!

No comments: