Thursday, July 8, 2010

Exhausted.


School is supposed to end at 2:30pm, but it ended at 12 instead. Now I'm rotting in the library, waiting for time to pass till 5:30. Gonna head down to Mediacorp for some YOG thingy with Rexaz! (somemore got bus pick us up from rp, shiokness yeh~) Then we'll do the same old "OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH" like AGAIN. HAHA! 

Oh well, and since I have nothing to do now, 
I shall BLOGGGGG! :)

Last Sunday, Rexaz went to support Warriors first routine performance at West Coast Park :) Omg, they were really awesome! :D

GO WARRIORS!!


Niceeee I like :)

 Jumps!

Their dance, (Y)!

After their performance, we were camwhoring around while waiting for the lucky draw to start. Hahaha! :D

Grace, my running partner yo! :P

Christine, me & Ena!

My lovely seniors <3

Yuting! :)

Darren! :)

Jeffery piggyback Darren hahahaha!

With Kyra! :D

Coach & Kyra :)
Elaineeee, my fellow DNM mate! :D

Dickie & Sean :D
WALAO THEIR POSE VERY WTH! HAHA!

The siao zha bors :)

HA! Ena ahhhh! :P

This mei mei very cute lah omg!! :)

JUMPS - The battle of the sexes. Haha!

Toe-touch (Guys) Malcolm, Darren & Jeffery
Malcolm damn happy with his toe-touch lah. HAHA!

Toe-touch (Girls) Yuting, Kyra, Suhui
Wooohooo ~

Pike (Guys)

Pike (Girls)
Both also sweeee~ :)

Me tossing Ena! :D
OH! Sean's back-spotting me, so it's his hands behind hahaha! It blends well with my body lor!

My face can be even more retarded zzzz ~

I love my dear flyer, ENA! ;D

OMG Leon tossing Dickie! (Y) win.

Collected our free goodie bags! :D

Like what coach said, maybe this would be the future Warriors team in 2-3 years time hahaha! Damn awesome pls, REXAZ x WARRIORS! :)

After that some of us headed to Suntec Convention Hall for this Nestle Fair thingy. It was soooo interesting :D HAHA WE HAD SO MUCH FUN SAMPLING FOOD! Jitao ate our lunch/dinner there. HA! Gosh, it sounds so aunty.

The Milo mascot damn cute hahaha! :D

With Grace! :)

OMG LOOKS SO WRONG LEH. HAHA!

Camwhored using my iphone! :)

GIVES THAT CHEERLEADER SMILE *wide smile* :D LOL.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

THE REXAZ POSE *RAWRRRR* :D

Random! :)

Acting dumb. Gosh, look at Jeff. HAHAH!

Woah okay loooooong post! :) It's 4 now, 1 hour 30 mins to go! YAY :D 

TILL THEN PEOPLEEEE~ ♥

-

FIR CONCERT TOMORROW!!!
OH GOSH! :) :) :)

No comments: