Sunday, July 18, 2010

YOG @ BB


Here to share some photos took during a YOG event at Bukit Batok Swimming Complex last week :) Okay, I know it's a little overdue, ooooops! :X

5 men routine performance! :)

Yes, they were really awesome! ASU! :DDD

photo credits: Rexaz Cheerleading

So after the performance, we started to camwhore around :) AHA! Uh yeah, AS USUAL LAH.



Took photos with some of my lovely seniors :)

The one with a pretty smile, Yan :)

My motivation, Crestlyn! :)

Coolsome president of Rexaz, Sheena! :)

Mr. Pink, Dosmond :)

My listening ear, Jeffery :)

Not forgetting us, the REXAZ JUNIORS! :DDD I love all of them so much. They never fail to make me smile & laugh :)

Simyee! :D

Hi Amanda, why are your legs so long?! Haha :P

The very lively Lana ;D

Mr. Nice guy, Sean! :)

So sweeeet lah, aiyo! xD

With Leon!! :)

Ethan, the cute boy! :D

 Dickie looks like my dad when he was younger, SERIOUSLY NO JOKE!

Sean ah, why didn't smile?! D:

The three kim-mohs of REXAZ :D :D :D

With my dearest Lena & Sean ~

Remember the very old-school stick candy we used to eat when we were kids? Looks like a chalk/cigg that one! Hahaha XD

Jeff de kiam pa's face. Hahaha!

Hahaha Leon step one cute only! :P

Lana & Lena :DDD

Took a bus to KAP, went to Mac's &... ISLAND CREAMERY! :)

See, everyone loves Leon <3
Just look at Ethan! HAHA

K, I'm like bored -.-

Cute cupcake makes Mag a happy happy girl :D

Si Jeffery! Want steal my cupcake! >:( hahaha

Okai, that's all! Next post on FIR concert! :DDD

No comments: