Monday, July 19, 2010

Bubble your hair!


I hate to look into the mirror nowadays, 'cos I can't stand the sight of my ugly black roots growing out :( That's one bad thing about having bleached/light-coloured hair. Damn it damn it damn it.

Hence, I decided to grab a bottle of Liese bubble hair dye to change my hair colour. Woooh~ It's my second time using this! Anyway, I'm sick of being a kim-moh already laaaah -.- haha~ Wanted to get 'Cassis Berry', but the sales assistant told me it'll be very very red on my bleached hair (nonono, i don't wanna look like mr.real huang) So to play safe, I bought 'Sweet Pink' :)

*okay, sorry for the low-quality photos D: took using my phone*

CHEAP! $16.90 only :D 

Uhhh, inside the box.

Before I forget! Must take a photo to compare :)

Very cooling foam :P

Leave it on your hair for 20-30 mins,
then rinse it off.

...

.........

....................
TADAHHHHH!

Okay lah, not bad not bad! 
It's like copper red :D Me likey~

Then I took a few more photos & I realised this photo looked soo....

GRELL-ISH.

OH GOD. I swear I didn't do that pose on purpose!!! I google-ed Grell images & I FRIGGIN' GOT A SHOCK OF MY LIFE. JITAO SAME LOR OMFG! I BET SOOMIN IS LAUGHING INFRONT OF MY LAPPY NOW AS SHE READS THIS (X___X)

Okay okay, it's 1am now. 
I'm suppose to be sleeping, so yeah...

おやすみなさい~

No comments: