Monday, June 21, 2010

GLITZ 2010 :)


The whole of Rexaz was invited to the Glitz award ceremony that day :) Our seniors did the opening performance, so yup we went to give them our fullest support!!  Anyway it's kinda cool to see all the Sportsmen & Sportswomen of RP in formal wear! :P


Jumps!

They are my motivation (Y) :)

Grace was damn high when she saw the cute guy from Bowling ig.
MUAHAHA!

After the whole ceremony ended...
WE CAMWHORED LIKE MADDDD :))

President of Rexaz! *drums roll* Sheeeena! :D

*copies Ena* "Captain Crestlyn" :P HAHA!

The very sweet, motherly & the VP of Rexaz!
Melinda :D

 The very pretty Leeling ^^

Hello Jeffery :)

Welcome to Rexaz Cheerleading :D 

Yes, we're insane :P

Love them <3

HAHA ALLEN'S HAIR IS DAMN POWER :D

My buddy, AH TIONG :) hahah!

Pretty boy Danson! :)

Ethan! :D Handsome boy ~

Bumped into Jeff! :)) 
My cousin's bff ahaha~

Elaine ahhhh~ :)

My cute & lovely flyer, Ena! :DD

I like this photo >w<
Ena, Maggie, Me, Leon & Allen.

This photo is nice too! *likes* :D

Anyway, more photos can be found on my fb :)

No comments: