Sunday, June 13, 2010

E35-Beach


The sun.
The sand.
The sea.

And, US :)

I promised to blog about E35B outing the other time. Okay, maybe I'll just post up some photos we took that day. We seriously camwhore-d too much that day, so yeah I wouldn't wanna spam ALL the photos here. If you're interested to see more, do drop by my facebook yeh! :)

With Cherine, Katherine & Ian :)

Happy people on the beach! HAHAHA

Ian lu dian already lor nyahaha! :P

IDK WHAT'S WITH MY FACE HA!

DJ Katreme the Extreme singing wor ;)

Look at my skin tone. My gosh :(

This photo nice leh! :D

Red X Blue :)

Lovely people :)

Eri look like some superstar! Got light shine on her ;D

GROUP PHOTO! :D
Ian look like some angel sent from heaven. hahah!

With Wenhao! :) We look like siblings lor, both wearing green.

On the skytrain back to vivo!

Chilled with some of them till the sky turns dark ;)

Played many fun games :)

ALRIGHT SORRY. SUPER LITTLE PICS UPLOADED! 
MORE @ MY FB OKAY :D :D :D

No comments: