Monday, June 21, 2010

Revived!


I know I know I know...
MY BLOG IS SO DEADDDDD RIGHT?! :(

Hence, I think it's about time for me to revive it!
*cheers*

YOG event @ Jalan Kayu CC

With Christine & Grace :)

Crest! :))

My running partner & flyer :D

Niceeee shot! ^^

I love my coach & seniors <3

At backstage waiting for our turn ~ 
Tsk, Sean messing my hair. Haha

LOL Dickie & Danson's face (Y) Win!

"OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH~ HEY!"

DAMN FUN LAH :D hahaha! 

On the way to town with Rexaz!
We did Lingyin's zhao pai face :O

Jeffery look like some bookworm with Song de's specs. 
AHA!

Ate ice at Far East!

Lovely people :)

And with Coach! :D

E35B Drawing Field Trip @ CBD
Instead of drawing our sketches, 
we headed to the restaurant for fooood first :P

We look like some tourist HA!

LOL WENHAO UR FACE EPIC.

CANDID TTM!!! Thanks to JAMZ~
All our expressions are different lor!

Hey KATRIN :D

The first few customers!

Ian played some games with Jamz.
Forfeit? Drink Tabasco sauce!

This Ian Fang anyhow fang dian again!
Look the girl, smile until so sweeeeeet can.

No comments: