Monday, June 10, 2013

WE♥台北 '13 // - Day 3 & 4

// DAY 3 //

Like I said, every morning I look fresh and by the end of the day I'll look like crap. Actually I wore a different top inside but for the rest of this trip, you'll see me wearing the same pullover outside 'cos I was freezing (fever & sick, I don't have a choice asdfghjkl) Mehhh :<

Wanted to have lunch at Hello Kitty Cafe, but failed to because the place was full (no fate ah no fate~) So we just bought some cute pastries back. See! They too cute to resist right :3



These swissrolls cost like SGD3.80 only asdfghjkl, can I buy everything home?



Hello Kitty Sweets Cafe
No 90, Section 1 Daan Road Daan District, Taipei
Tel: (02)-2711-1132
Opening Hours: 11:30-22:00
Nearest MRT Station: 忠孝復興

I suggested another place for our late lunch - "Tokyo Curry". I remembered eating there during my first trip to Taipei and wah their omu curry rice was super delicious! Price was affordable with a generous portion of food :)

My camwhore frenzy haha :> 




Ordered some side dishes like potato salad & fries to share. Not a fan of fries, but I must say this bowl of fries is really tasty :p Hahaha just look at how golden brown it is!


My additional plate of scambled eggs. 
(Yes, I'm a sucker for eggs esp scrambled eggs <3)


Beef Omu Rice! *ahhh i'm feeling very hungry now*


Happy G with her food!

Tokyo Curry (統一阪急店)
台北市信義區忠孝東路五段8號B2
統一阪急百貨B2美食廣場內(緊連市政府捷運站2號出口)
Tel: 02-2725-1859

Yay we could see Taipei 101! I've been to Taiwan 3 times but I have not been to 101 before hahaha 'cos all I want to do is shop till I drop (where to time to do sight seeing -_-).





Take a look at our fridge! Our fav duo duo (yakult) and a lot of pastries from Hello Kitty Sweets! 不肥才怪咯~ Now looking at this photo, I really miss drinking the mega huge green tea yakult with aloe vera omgggg can someone fly me to taiwan? (=x=)




My disfigured Hello Kitty Tiramisu :(


// Day 4 //

快要回家了 :(



Went there with one luggage and came home with 3.
Well done Mag, well done~


Went down to xmd for breakfast after checking out of the hotel.

And on the bus to airport...
Okay okay I know I look damn epic here. HAHA





A lot of things hor? (>_<)


Me & my awkward smile -__-

Scoot delayed our flight for 3 hours asdjksfhasd -.- 
So we ate at the airport instead before boarding.

This Soomin very cute, come all the way here to eat BK. Hahaha~


My super plain noodles set (yes, i love plain food) w/ dessert that costed me less than SGD8 ;)


My leftover Hello Kitty swissroll that was surprisingly not disfigured.


Okay, one last pic before I board the plane. Shag face (x_x)

Was quite sad because I didn't take much pictures throughout this whole trip because most of the time I was feeling very sick :< Next trip would be a good one I believe!!!

Till then! :) 

No comments: