Tuesday, June 11, 2013

我回來了~


YESSS! 我終於捨得回來 blog 了~

A couple of weeks ago, I visited my lovely friends who were both working at the Funan Anime Matsuri event! Actually it was an impromptu visit, because I had something on in the morning and my job interview was in the evening... so yeah! Just nice Shizubear (new name ahahaha) posted a pic on instagram so I told her I'm gonna drop by in the noon (to see her do her moe moe power up :p)

Cutesy le bear with twin tails! ^^ MEGA KAWAII!!!


I felt so out of place there with my formal outfit la wtf (-__-)
Like some OL with a kawaii schoolgirl beside me, 什麼siaaa... /faints/


And oh! Was nice meeting Hiroshi-kun after so long :)
I was like "Ehhh you not in camp meh?!" Hahaha~


* * * * *

Last Friday I met up with the cafe peeps to support our dear jiemei in this NDP singing competition called "Sing-A-Nation" at Mediacorp.
I wore my new socks from butteredgun, love it so much! :)



But before meeting the girls...

I went bugis to buy Craftholic again (>_<)
*adds another sloth to my collection*




Had lunch at Suntec with Rika. And guess what? This plate of aglio olio with pork chop cost only $9.90. Damn cheap, portion is good and super yummy (*__*) The restaurant is called Olive Vine, located at Suntec City tower 2 (level 3). After dinner we took a train to Marymount, met up with the bear and took a bus to mdc.


I forgot when was the last time I came here to watch a recording show. Thinking back I realised I spend my teenage years here really often (like a weekly thing wtf hahaha). Damn, those were the good old days :)

Omg Rika you look like your hamster here hahaha (>_<)


Urm epic photobomb with Vee & Guohao inside. HAHAHA~


Guess who bully who.


Trolling around with le bear :D Well, that's what we do best hahaha!


OK THIS IS EPICZ.



After the show we went for prata feast at upp thomson! YESSS PRATA!!! Bumped into Jim & Lyana there while we were eating hahaha such a coincidence :p 
And Shizubear's 'prata-tagging-revenge-plan' failed like totally hahaha ~


After prata... SALTED CARAMEL!
Yes, brought the girls to my all-time favourite ice cream shop :)

With the pretty Stellala! 
She looked so friggin' sexayyy on stage \(*__*)/


Valerie wasn't able to join us that day :(
we missss you nyan nyan!


STILL TROLLING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT /hopeless twin/

Yay I love all my friends <3>
See you girls soon k!

No comments: