Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My boring June



June is a pretty boring (and penniless) month for me :( 

All I do everyday is - recovering from my past few months of deprived sleep, stone infront my laptop, meet up with M, pack my house, blog when I feel like it... and the cycle continues -_- But well it's a good 1 month break for me before I start work again in July.



Just bought a laptop table like finally after procrastinating for so long. More reasons to laze on my bed to use my laptop now hahaha ^^ Bought it from Qoo10 at about S$36 (including delivery), pretty sturdy! Quite a good buy I would say :)




House is currently in a mess, there isn't much space to walk =_= 
Can't wait to move out in a week's time!!!!! ^^

Other than packing and lazing around, I'm trying to save money and keep myself healthy.
Made smoothie for lunch yesterday! STEP YI GE HEALTHY HAHAHA

So colourful right! :)


Just throw everything in and blend.


Yep, lunch is done like this (y)

- 1 cup of ice
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 3 to 4 med strawberries
- half cup low-fat milk/yogurt or just water

That's all you need! :D 

And lastly, a random photo I took out of M's window. 
Love the view from his window especially during evening time :)


Alright, bye~

No comments: