Monday, June 10, 2013

We♥台北 '13 // - Day 2


// DAY 2 //

Woke up from my bad flu/fever, feeling a lot better (just for the morning part).




Lovin' my eye make up here! 
Super love this white knitted crop top from butteredgun (^__^) 




1st stop for Day 2 - DAZZLING CAFE (SUNSHINE)

Was on instagram and I happen to see a good friend posting a photo of this super yummy-looking honey toast from Dazzling Cafe. So I was telling the girls "OMFG WE MUST VISIT THIS PLACE K." (featured on ladyironchef's taipei dining guide too!) Hahaha so yes! Here I am ;) 

Dazzling Cafe got quite a few branches, we went to the Sunshine Mitsukoshi branch at 台北信義新光三越A11! The nearest MRT station is at Taipei City Hall :) You will be expecting a looong queue if you're going there during lunch/dinner hours (especially weekends). We went on a weekday and still there was a long queue :/ At first the lady told us we need to join the waiting list, but after a min she said there's a table available for us so yay! *skips long queue* 


The waitresses there look so kawaii in their meido-looking costumes! ^^


*flips & looks at dessert first, then main course* Pretty decent price for their famous Honey Toast! (About SGD9-12?) Quite affordable right! Tell me where to find in Singapore... >__> 



Camwhoring while waiting for our foood :)



Hello Kitty themed!!!


I would have bought this if I had extra money (T__T) 
SO BEAUTIFUL PLZ ~



Our Summer themed drinks! Looks pretty fruity & refreshing right? :)


My main course - Mentaiko Pasta

My honest opinion on this dish? THE BEST MENTAIKO PASTA I'VE TRIED SO FAR (*___*) Yes imma super big fan of mentaiko pasta, have tried quite a few in Singapore which tastes nice/not bad. But still not as AMAZING as this dish here! /drooools/

And after our main dish...
*TADAHHHH!*


The legendary CARAMEL HONEY TOAST \(^__^)/

The waitress gave us time to take photos first before helping us to cut the toast nicely. 
Really good service there at Taiwan :)


The honey toast was super damn awesome as well. I'm so gonna visit this place again for my next Taipei trip!!!! Shall bring M there, bet he will love it as much as I do :D

Dazzling Cafe Sunshine @ 台北信義新光三越
2F, No. 11, Sōngshòu Road, Xìnyì District, Taipei
台北市信義區松壽路11號2樓
Tel: (02) 2723-076
Opening Hours: 11:00-23:00 (Sun-Thurs)
      12:00-23:00 (Fri-Sat)

2nd stop - Taipei East Metro Underground Mall

This is underground mall is located between 忠孝復興 & 忠孝敦化 MRT Station. It's like our Dhoby Ghaut/Orchard Xchange, just that it's from one station to another. Like you start from MRT station A, shop shop shop & you'll end at MRT station B, damn awesome can (yeah you can imagine how long it takes to shop through these whole entire stretch of shops, like never ending one lor). The things there are quite cheap! So many things, especially super cheap shoes & accessories!!! Best place to buy souvenirs back for family & friends :) 

Their QB house looks damn atas wtf. Hahaha

And after walking & shopping for an hour or so, we reached my favourite 忠孝敦化 MRT Station (YA MY STAYREAL PARADISE HAHA) and I was half-dead by then running a fever *ugh*. Wanted to drop by Stayreal Cafe for a cup of coffee but sadly it was fully packed probably because of the cold rainy weather :((((

Yes, this time round I managed to find the cafe without fail :P
*mission accomplish*






Was shivering like mad, hence I bought a nice pullover from Stayreal! I think I were to dress up like this with my mask on in Singapore, people would siam far far away from me or think that I have some kind of deadly/contagious disease -__-

3rd stop - Shilin Night Market

Sorry, I didn't take any photos here 'cos my energy level was really at 10% only.
Here's the proof...

The 'about-to-die mode'. Hahaha~


The 2 poor girls have to accompany me back to the hotel early & buy dinner for me :( I think I was too sick to even walk (~__~;) Totally had no appetite, so I just told them to get my favourite sandwich (NT35 = SGD1.40 = WTFYSOCHEAP). Ate and dropped dead on the bed (x_x)



No comments: