Monday, June 10, 2013

We♥台北 '13 // - Day 1


Okay after very very long, I finally decided to write up this blog post. Sorry for the 2 months delay *get shots* (>_<) But at least I'm making an effort to write now k!!! Hahaha

It was a short 4D3N Taipei trip with my lovely bffs <3 But the very suay me got sick on the first day and throughout the whole trip :( Thank god I had these two girls here to take care of me~ *love you both!!!*

* * *

// DAY 1//

We took a midnight flight from SG to Taipei via Scoot, that explains why we look so friggin' shag on the plane. YEPPP all prepared to sleep!!! (Pardon for my super extremely cui face -_-)


... after 4 (or 5 hours) we finally reached Taoyuan International Airport!


Hello Kitty says "Fuck you" Hahahaha~


Borrowed this super cute lime green luggage from my mom. 


Waiting for G to pack her barang barang. 
(Bring so much stuffs machiam go 開演唱會 lor. HA!)


Bought the 國光 bus ticket from the airport to Taipei Main Station. The whole journey takes about an hour or so, depending how smooth the traffic is. Usually the road to Taipei is alright, but the trip back to airport would be a bitch.


This made my life so much easier.


Rilakkuma says hi :)




By sitting like this, all of us can have the window seat to ourselves :p


Still feeling very tired after the flight (u_u)

Alighted at Taipei Main Station and took an MRT to our hotel at 西門町.

Cute sculptures outside Taipei main station :)


A very empty 西門町 early in the morning (like 10ish?) We were so early, we can't even check-in. Hence we just placed our luggages at the hotel and started wandering around xmd.



The best place to have breakfast?
I'd vote for my favourite 阿宗麵線!!!

HOLYSHEEET~ It's so very delicious! This bowl only cost me NT45 which is about SGD1.80? You just need to top up abit more for the bigger bowl which cost NT60. Cheap or what?! \(*_*)/

No.8-1, Emei St., Wanhua District, Taipei City臺北市萬華區峨眉街8-1號
Opening Hour: 11:00-22:30
Tel: 02-2388-8808

After having our breakfast, more shops were opened by then. Hence it's time to SHOP!!! The first stop was my favourite beauty/lifestyle shop in Xi Men Ding (a MUST-GO shop for me every time I visit Taipei). I went there with Soomin last year and we shopped like mad for hours. This 3-storey department store is located along the road near xmd (just beside Wonstar Hotel-Ximen).



They have everything, REALLY EVERYTHING.

Paradise.

Happily shopping ~


My basket after 30 mins...


Both of their basket after 30 mins (x__X) WIN.

美華泰 (MIRADA) - 台北市中華路一段88號
Opening Hour: 10:30-22:30(日-四)10:30-23:00(五.六.國定假日)
Tel: 02-2314-6311

And so after shopping around xmd for hours, we finally checked into our hotel at ECFA Hotel (Wan Nian). It is located inside the shopping district of Xi Men Ding itself, super affordable and the best thing is that they provide rooms for 3! *yay* If you are on a budget trip, this would be a good/decent place to stay :)

Our room!


Very clean bathroom. 很好~

Loots for first half of the day.


This BB cream is good stuff, serious.


Shag face me trying to unpack my barang barang.


Wash up, do mask and preparing to head out to shop again! ^^


Okay now we look sooooo much more presentable after washing up and with our make-up on (>_<) Yep! I'm wearing my favourite rings from Sacred Hearts X :D 


I wore the same outfit because I only brought 2 sets of tops for this whole trip. 'Cos I'm expecting myself to buy alot more back. Hahaha! Go there 6kg, return home 23894729kg.





AHA! Yes all of us bought the same camera :p 
Casio TR150 - BEST CAMWHORE CAMERA!!!

This was my 3rd trip to Taipei and it was my first time going to Wu Fen Pu (五分埔). 'Cos all along, I thought that stores there only sell clothes to wholesellers =_= /fails/


Anyway, the clothes there isn't my kinda thing. I can't seem to find anything I liked, except for 1 top (which I'm intending to sell now, it's still new LOL) I personally think that Shilin night market clothes are alot more fashionable and a better place to shop! :)


After a long day at Wu Fen Pu, we decided to return back to Xi Men Ding for dinner. HOT STAR, CHEESE POTATO, KOREAN RICE CAKES & BBQ QUAIL EGGS... So much food for all 3 of us hahaha~ The cheese potato was the BEST, MEGA LOVE IT PLZ <3


That's all for day 1! :)

No comments: