Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekends with love



Just a short pictorial update :)
Hope everyone had an enjoyable long weekend!



Finally received my Sacred Hearts Gems! The packaging is soooo pretty & it even comes with a fuschia SHX dustbag. The rings are extremely gorgeous esp the unicorn one (*__*) OMG I just want more of these pls!!! ♥♥♥    

Also, I finally decided to snip off my long fringe! That is the longest fringe I've ever kept in my whole 21 years and NOPE, NO REGRETS AT ALL :) Because at the end of the day, I still think having a shorter fringe suits me more. Hmm, what do think? :)



Had dinner with mom on Thursday. Hello Lawry's, it has been awhile :)


The English Cut - THE BEST!!!

On Friday night, I told M I was craving for something sweet for dinner & he suggested going over to Little Pancakes :) I love how he'll try his best to give me everything I want :)

Something Blue - My current favourite, blueberries with cream cheese. Oh yums! 


At the empty field outside M's place. Family gathering. Hahahaha :p



Went out to catch a movie on the Saturday, "The Incredible Burt's Wonderstone" was really hilarious!!! I had a really good time laughing HAHAHA :'D 




Btw I've updated my travel journal! Do take a look at it :)


No comments: