Monday, March 25, 2013

The long-time-no-see frenzy.


Weekends just cannot seem to slow down. In a blink of eye, it's Monday again. Sighhhhh~ I don't like this :( But nevermind, this Friday is GOOD FRIDAY & hence it's a 4 days working week!!! *self-console lolololol* K, whatever I still have to wake up early tmr.

Although the weekends passed so quickly, it was a well spent one! I managed to catch up with some of my peers from poly & the usuals :) The poly friends part was omg superrrr impromptu please. Haha! Okay so it went like this. Alson commented on my instagram photo '... your good friend Ian needed some help blah blah blah', after that he contacted me & told me some details. My initial plan was to nua at home on Saturday, but 都说是朋友了不帮 like very 不够意思 lor. So I asked M to tag along we well since all of us knew each other.

On the day itself, when we were on our way to Mediacorp then we realised we have been tricked to appear on some Channel 8 variety show. My instant reaction -> OH GOOD GOD WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO ASDFGHJKL. But on the other hand there was a few of us, so aiya 要死就一起死 lor! HA! But anyways, it feels GREAT to meet up with these old poly mates of mine (and 2 others which I just got to know) :D :D :D 

Just nice on the day itself was Wenhao's birthday!




People want to spend their birthday with Ian also cannot lor, Wenhao you better treasure this chance ah! HAHAHAHA :'D 

The few close friends that I have in RP :)

Wenhao made a wish & blew the candle. Then he was like "I wish that Ian Fang will win the Best New Comer Award ok!!" HAHAHA CB ANGKAT WIN (Y) The filming part wasn't too long, quite fun & epic though! Not too sure what show was it for but OMGGGG got one part was really way toooo embarrassing (~__~;) Don't know where to hide my face liao ahahah~


But at the end of the day, I feel that it was a nice impromptu meet up & glad that we still managed to catch up a little! We shall get together again & meet up some other days yeah! :)

It's how amazing to see how much we have grown in these 3 years. We were so young back then hahaha! Having all sorts of nonsense in class and fooling around during field trips. Those were the good old days man :)

Oh my precious M look so cute here ^^


After leaving Mediacorp, both M & me took a bus over to Zach's place for BBQ with the usuals! Have been dragging our BBQ session like forever & finally it's happening but it wasn't full attendance :(

ALOT OF MEAT.

Just look at the amount of red meat. OH LORD (*__*)

Two troubled minds. The korean needed help with his Candy Crush.

Walao I can't even pass level 86, don't even talk about level 191 mannnn (;__;)

OHHH YESS! I FINALLY CHANGED MY IPHONE5 CASING ^^ So mega cute right! Fluffy Rilakkuma with ears!!! Yes, it costed me a bombbbz (nb the shipping cost was half the price of the case asdfghjjlksdw).



开心就好 开心就好。

Okay. Lights out!
Good night y'all :)

No comments: