Monday, April 15, 2013

Gold Coast Company Trip // Day 2 - 4


I shall flood my blog with photos from Day 2 - 4. 

It's pretty much about my company dinner, activities & chilling around. 
So yeppp! More photos and less words :)


Mad hungry in the morning, so I made instant Mac & Cheese. 
Yumyum fat-die-me~


Peaceful street in the morning. Totally love the morning breeze :)


Colleagues at the bus stop waiting for bus to Pacific Fair (a nearby shopping mall).

This 'Rancho Carvery' stall is located inside the Pacific Fair food court. They serve really niceeee roasted pork and potato scallops!!!




Bought a smaller portion because I wasn't that hungry. BUT WAH THE ROASTED PORK IS SUPER YUMMMMZ!!!! Look at the crispy skin at the side & the baked potato scallops ♥

We went urmm... groceries shopping -_-




Company dinner at this very interesting 'Yanguwah' place.
*goes uggah uggah~*



Wo de friend.


More of my friends. As nua as I am....

LOL THE BOTTOM ONE - "I CAN HAZ GLOWING EYES."

Seriously these two...


... needs to maintain abit in the public -_- hahahaha



Night view from another apartment's room.


So pretty!


// Day 3 //

Woke up to a gloomy morning.
It rained in the morning & look at the coast, it's flooded please.



Shifted to another apartment on the 2nd day night.




Modern feel with abit of zen.

Walked across the streets to the nearby restaurant for breakfast (yes, the same one that I had dinner on Day 1).









My not-so-appetizing vegeterian eggs benedict w/ mushroom.
But it tastes fine la.

Due to the bad weather condition, we held our activities inside the apartment instead
...which caused pretty much of a havoc ahemmm ahaha!

After awhile the weather got slightly better :)










We headed to this Sky Point observation tower, which I thought was quite similar to ION SKY. Well, just that the view across the sea is so much more beautiful than the busy Orchard Road with all the heavy traffic jams. Hah!











Mega cute pie! :)

On the last day, we did some groceries shopping and brought a lot of food back to our apartments. And some of my colleagues helped to cook & prepare!!!





BEEFFFFF STEAKKKK :D :D :D

Happily eating our way :p thanks to those who helped to cook & prepare!


The 2 epic ones who failed to cut this melon...
k, shall-not-be-named HAHAHA.


// Day 4 //

Waking up at 5ish in the morning,
looking at the beautiful sun rise & preparing to leave for Singapore.


Till then, Brisbane. 
I'd definitely visit this place again!


No comments: