Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Back from Taiwan *haaachoo!!*


Hello all! I'm back from Taiwan :)

It was a pretty short 4D3N trip and well, mixed feelings throughout the whole trip :| It was a pity that I caught a very bad cold, fell sick on the first night & for the next 2 days during the trip. Didn't have the appetite to eat all the yummy Taiwan street food (as much as I try to make myself eat, but still... urghh!!!) I felt that it was such a waste >:( Also it was raining everyday, making my health condition worst. At the same time, we had a hard time shopping at the night market. Sigh~

But on a happier note! I have my BFFs with me :) :) :) Yay it's our first overseas trip together! Hopefully more to come! So glad that they were there with me and I'm very very thankful for their care & concern. Bet it wasn't easy to take care of such a fussy sick patient like me :') Love you girls so much x 


I'll blog & post up the Taiwan trip photos after I'm done with the Aussie one! Give me some time k!!! Hopefully everything will be up in a couple of weeks :) Do check back my travel blog~

No comments: