Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Life still goes on.


Just realised I haven't been blogging all these while. Reasons? Hmmm, no time, no mood and most importantly, NO FEEL. 

Still feeling very uncomfortable and awkward, till today. No acceptance, no replies, no nothing. It just feels weird I guess? Partly feeling bad & guilty as well. But what is done is done, so just let it be and treat everything that happened as a dream.
Time to wake up and face the reality now. *sigh*

Anyway, thank god I still have good buddies in class, 
life isn't that bad afterall :)

 
Cherine & Amanda ♥

With 大美女 beside me! (AMANDA DON'T ACT. UM CHIO-ING TO YOURSELF AS YOU READ THIS RIGHT?! HAHAHAHA)

Anyway, I bought 2 packs of pocky that day from 7-11 & the person gave me so many "Little Miss" toy! Decided to give it to my E35B awesome kakis! :DDDD Haven't passed to them yet tho!

OHKAY! It's gonna be 2359 soon, time to sleep! :) Good nightszx. And pray hard that Concepts of Persuasion would be manageable tmr!




No comments: