Tuesday, October 5, 2010

AH-HAA!

Hello, Mag is finally back from Rexaz Annual Training Camp'10! AND I'M HAPPY TO SAY THAT I'VE SURVIVED THIS 4D3N CAMP & I'M BACK IN ONE PIECE :) WOOHOO! Really proud of myself, and I think everyone inside this photo feels the same as me too. Right? :)
Seriously, I can't find a suitable word to describe this training camp.
It's just like... "OHMYTIAN" D;

At certain point of time, I really felt like giving up. I cried while during PT & stuffs but thank god I didn't gave up at the end, 'cos I've learned so much from the camp itself!!! Especially 'endurance'. Really got to thank Coach.K for guiding us through & correcting our mistakes all the time :) Not forgetting the lovely awesome committees, for waking up so early in the morning just to prepare breakfast for us & also my fellow teammates for cheering & encouraging me every single time ♥ loveyouall!

Btw, this pink tee isn't our Training camp tee! It's a tee from coach, to thank us for performing/helping out doing YOG earlier on :) Thanks coach! For this pretttay 'iCheer' tee :)

Tadahhhh! Our mad chio training camp '10 tee! :DDDD I love it!!! ♥
 
 Let's give a REXAZ pose :D *RAHHHH!!!*
 

No comments: