Saturday, October 9, 2010

REXAZ CHALET! (overdued)


Okay okay! I just realised I didn't blog anything regarding about the Rexaz Chalet, omfg totally forgotten to upload the photos and blog about it! :X SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING!

Pepper lunch @ IMM before we set off to Chevrons :)

SHIOK! :D

Shopping at Giant with the Seniors!

I love the chalets at Chevrons! :) So nice & cosy~

LOL Dosmond & Dickie!

Our soft toys! ;) hehehe pooh, dumbo & scrump!

Rolled Lingyin up! :P HAHA!

The monopoly deal gang! ;)

- DAY 2 -

Towels for sale! 大減價!哈哈哈~

 Dickie by the poolside!

I like the BBQ pit area :)

Multi-coloured slippers!!! 

Guys helping with the starting of fire.

Seniors helping with the more complicated preparations~

While we do the simple work :)

Coach teaching us how to wrap/marinate the chicken fillets :)

Had Cha Soba! Haha me & my unglam face!!!

Coach is a good cook (Y) HAHA SERIOUS!!! :D
 
 Chilling around & helping ourselves with the food!

Hahaha auntie loh so cute :D

*RAHHHH* -does the rexaz pose-

To the left, to the left ~~

To the right, to the right ~~

Fellow camwhores hahahaha :D

AMANDA EXTRA LEH YOU!!! HAHAHA :P

Nice :)

With Sean, Grace & Jeffery ~

Crestlyn :)

Leeling :)

Failed to piggyback Ena! HAHAHA DAMN EPIC I SWEAR!

Used shortcut method :D HAHA NICE NICE <3

ALL-GIRLS! :DDDD

Lovely people :))

VERY DRAMA-MAMA :P hahaha!

 I AM SO GONNA BUY THIS!!!

Dickie attempting to do his handstand ahaha!

With Sean :))

We got the same red crocs!!! :D

LOLOLOL DICKIE!!!!

Mid-night BBQ/Supper/Mahjong session :) Hahaha!

Thanks to Melinda & Sheena for the gifts from BKK :)

* * * For more photos, check my facebook!!! * * *

No comments: