Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back to school :(



It has been nearly a week since school re-opened. Feeling kinda screwed, not looking forward to school at all, unlike last time. For once, I feel afraid & uncomfortable to speak in class, I don't know why the atmosphere there seems so scary and tensed. Never had I felt like this before in RP. Hope I'll get to know my classmates more, and hope everyone would get along together like how my previous classes was.

I miss E35B so much, I've never felt so attached to a class before. I miss all the fun times I grouped together with Dhinesh and Bryan, almost everyday filled with nonsenses & laughter. I miss the times Ian would try to disturb me and always cheering me up whenever I feel sad. I miss how Jamal & Wenhao bicker with each other and making the whole class laugh like nobody's business. I miss how we disturb and correct Katherine's grammatical error. I....

I feel like crying now. Seriously.

No comments: