Thursday, November 4, 2010

ヒナミちゃんの髪カーラー!


Okay, so my besties came over to my place on Tuesday evening & created havoc in my house. HAHA RIGHT, I'M KIDDING LAH :P

Lipui & me helped Soomin to dye her hair using Palty hair colour dye! :)) *omg how can you not love Palty packaging?! IT HAZ TSUBASA'S (&YUI'S) FACES ON IT!!!! <3*

PHAIL Kami-stylist 1: Kuroyuki desu! ^^

PHAIL Kami-stylist 2: Gene desu! - *LOLOLOL*

1st step: To apply bleach on the hair, to get that 'Strawberry Blonde' colour!

Omg, Tsubasa looked so chiooooo XD

Our usual PHAIL budget salon. HAHAHAHA!!! (fyi: these 2 people always come my house dye hair one lor! hahaha!)

Step2: Wait till the hair changes colour (to the preferred tone of blonde) 
After 15-20mins....

KIM MOH! :DDDD

Step3: Apply 'Sakura Creamy' Palty hair dye over the bleached hair.

Yes this one!!! (& ahhh i love my hair karrer here :P)

Contents inside the box.

Step4: Wait wait wait wait & wait lor.

 Unfortunately, we only waited for like 20 plus mins, so the bleached hair didn't really absorb the red/pink colour at all D: 

End product... 

Still blonde! :O Gomen ne~ Hinami-cyan >_< 
We failed as your kami-stylistszx!

But I guess we still had a fun day afterall :D Having your BFFs to overnight and bitch all day long at your place is just sooooo awesome can! hehehehe~

Next outing: AFA X ♥ *sexcitedddd*

No comments: