Sunday, November 7, 2010

SL outing!


Went for SL outing, like finally! *zomg like the very first SL outing* Damn, I've missed out for so fucking much all these while D: Time to do some catching-up with the rest of them! Heehee :)

Anyway, not many of them turned up :( Initially there was supposed to be 12 people, then drop to 8, then to 5, then to 4... AND THEN END UP WITH ONLY BRYAN, NAD & ME, 3 OF US HAHAHA *PATHETICZ* @_@ Hope more people will come for the next outing! :))

OMNOMNOMNOM @ Bugis Foodcourt! 
/retardedface -_-

Bryan's Carbonara looks good lor *drooolz*

Aha! I forgot what I was laughing at!

Headed to town & roamed around.
Oh gosh, I can't stand the fugly purple x'mas tree :X

Saw those random RP pushcarts at *SCAPE, so we being RP kidzsx, decided to take a photo with it! HAHA :P

 Fascinated by some cheena wear. LOL.

Walked to 313, settled down at Coffee bean & started our crapping bitching session (Y)

HELLO, BLONDE ARMY RECRUIT :)

My secondary school epic zhao pai poses. HA!

*imitating someone* HAHAHA OMFG, I THINK I FAILED :|

Okay, finally a normal photo :) hehe!

With Nadirah! :D

This Bryangohey... kept laughing to himself whenever he got reminded of my super-chio sec 2 photo! Like all the way from Bugis to town, he was giggling to himself can, tsk. HE EVEN TOOK A PHOTO OF IT INSIDE HIS PHONE!!! LOLOLOL OH GOD FML HAHAHAHA! /stabsmyself

Nad: WHAAAAT...

B+M: *laugh out loud like 2 idiots*

HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF MAN!!! 

*replay the photo scene* hahahahaha!

Bitching session, still must write in point form. LOL BEST (Y)

Bryan & Nadirah :)

Okayzzz! That's about it :D & OMGGG I seriously think Coffee Bean's Iced Chocolate Peppermint is awesomeeeee ♥ Should have bought a bigger cup! 

Kinda like my new Princess Grey Lace contact lens :) The grey isn't obvious at all tho, I think my previous lens colour (GEO Ultra Angel Grey) looks so much chio-er. But then, this new pair lens enlarges my eyes like totally!!! ♥ YAY BIGBIGEYES FTW. HEHEHE~
 
Okay it's 4am now, I should be sleeeeping nao. Good nights :)
Got to finish Arts Marketing & Design Studio work by tmr!!!

No comments: