Saturday, November 6, 2010

マグダリーン


I was digging for something in my storeroom just now, 
and I happened to find some hidden treasures inside.

I found some photo albums, and inside those albums are my childhood photos :) 

 I GOT BANGS OKAYZ! :D

See, from young already got that 'rocker-to-be' face lor. *step one firece*
HAHAHA!

Epic face ftw :O hahaha!

I still have this toy with me now lor. Wtf man!

Paris <3

The ballerina era. Skinny like some stick, nb. 
If only I am like this now -__-

My favourite photo! :D I used to eat so much sweets when I was a kid, till all my teeth drop.

Anyway, I wonder how I transformed from sucha cute kid (omg so bu yao lian, ikr hahaha!) to this....

.....
.................
..........................,.


KINGKONGGG @_____@
*ooops sry j&z for sexposing your face here, but at least cuter than me lah! X_X*

 Hmmmm.. Quite interesting uh?

Bleh anyways, gonna head out to meet my fellow SLs now :)


K, baibai. Will be back with lotsa photoszx :) 
I guess so? Hahahaha!

No comments: