Thursday, December 4, 2014

Heresy Limited Standing Live Tour 2014 GOVC



FINALLY WENT TO WATCH GAZETTE'S LIVE AFTER 7 GODDAMN FUCKING YEARS OF FANGIRL-ING AHHHSDFGHJKL. This wasn't part of my plan initially because I booked my flight/hotel way before the release dates and when I knew that they are gonna have live on week i'm here I was like "OK FUCK THIS IS FATED, KAI IS CALLING FOR ME PLZ" HAHAHAHA

Reached Namba Hatch at around 10-ish in the morning alone to queue for tour goods while M was happily sleeping in the hotel (which happens to be directly opposite Hatch) I think there were less than 100 heads in front of me so it wasn't that bad actually.





Queuing in the cold isn't funnnnn but i'd rather freeze than to feel sticky and sweaty. Wore an oversized jacket, t-shirt, shorts and thick stockings > SERIOUSLY ASKING FOR IT ZZZ. M came down to join me after awhile, told him not to but he insisted :/ 




4 hours later...



Not too much damage to my pocket /phew



I should have written a fan mail to Kai :( #majorregret #therewillalwaysbenexttime

Went for a quick dinner at Sennichimae before heading back to Hatch. As the doors were about to open, the staff started speaking into the loud speaker giving us (fans) instructions and it was all in Japanese. I couldn't even understand half of what he said /failbigtime/ It was my first time going to a live in Japan and I didn't know what to expect hence I was panicking at a corner (-_\)... BUT OH THANK GOD I found this very kind Japanese fan who knows english together with another fan from Italy (*-*) So basically we were hanging out before the live starts and OMG WE 3 SHARED THE SAME BIAS :D Seriously what are the odds?!



My view was awesome because I could totally see Kai clearly from my spot!!! Yes my eyes were GLUED to him most of the time hehehehe 8D Headbanging never felt sooooo good before and oh trust me, gaze's fangirls are not people you wanna mess with (yes including me) HAHAHA

Please don't judge me but yes, I really mean it.

Here's a live report of GOVC @ Namba Hatch (Day 1) if you're keen to read. The MC part was quite hilarious though (Ruki was surprisingly entertaining LOL) and my fav part was this...

Ruki: is there anything you guys wanna ask? it's ok, just talk one by one.. 
Fans: Have you eaten takoyakiiii? 
Ruki: shut up! no more questions, stop asking! 
Fans: What did you eat yesterday? 
Ruki: if I get asked about food one more time, I swear, I’ll lose it!
(thank you missverypink for the translations!) 

Right, during "My Devil On The Bed" Ruki licked his cane and while singing the line '... let's have sex in the darkness' he kept thrusting his hips back and forth.


I WAS STANDING THERE LIKE ASDFGHHJKL



Dropped by Lawson after live to get supper. Omg buying that onsen tamago was such a wise choice, instant noodles never tasted so good before.



And one last post-live photo to end this post! ;D
hair is in a total messssss but whatever



MY NECK ACHED FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT AFTER THE LIVE ZZZ

---

Setlist for Namba Hatch 18 Nov (Day 1)
01) [DIPLOSOMIA]
02) [XI]
03) DERAGEMENT
04) GABRIEL ON THE GALLOWS 
05) VERMIN
06) THE TRUE MURDEROUS INTENT
07) RED
08) THE SUICIDE CIRCUS
09) Ruthless deed 
10) KAGO NO SANAGI ( 籠の蛹 )
11) NARAKU (奈落)
12) MY DEVIL ON THE BED 
13) REQUIRED MALFUNCTION
14) SLUDGY CULT
15) TOMORROW NEVER DIES
16) ATTITUDE
17) HESITATING MEANS DEATH
18) Kantou dogeza kumiai ( 関東土下座組合 )

ENCORE

E01 Ride with ther rockers
E02 VORTEX
E03 Headache man 
E04 Discharge

(credits: @GazettEnoUra & @mika_11x17)


No comments: